Questions for authors/readers :)

:joy: :joy: well the basic coding, and I would write like all day everyday

1 Like

I know right :joy:
Also I don’t like love at first sight either
Slow burns all the way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sneezing_face:

1 Like

Definitely :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Mc and the Love interest be like. “Oh take me daddy, im yours,” “Bed, now.” XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes
  1. Horror
  2. Bad boys falling with a nerd
  3. Diversity, and unique plots
  4. Maybe
  5. Yes, I only like INK I make an exception if the story is horror tho (so if is horror I’ll read in LL, not classic tho)
  6. Second hand embarrassment :woozy_face:
  7. Sad, there is this one specific that I love but I’ll have to look it up on episode interactive
    8.no CC, I hate it
  8. Remembering choices
  9. Planning
3 Likes

1. What genre is your favorite?

• Occasionally Romance or Thriller

2. What’s your number 1 biggest pet peeve you see in stories?
-It would definitely have to be the bad boy being a playboy his entire life and when he meets the Mc, he falls in love with her and suddenly only sees her :sob: (a storyline, I encountered so much)

3. What’s one thing you want to see more of in stories?
-I would personally like to see more culture and a little bit about countries we don’t usually hear about in episode stories.

4. Are there any overused names in stories?
-I’ve seen the name ‘Dahlia’ a lot for some reason

5. Does the style of the story bother you a lot?
-Yes, I mean if I encounter classic, I immediately click out, I don’t usually read a lot of ink, mostly limelight but if the ink story is really good then I’m definitely reading it whether it’s ink or limelight :sob::joy:

6. Are there any situations or scenes that make you want to leave?
-Yes, the part where she gets kidnapped and he goes on this whole mission to save her (if this makes sense)

7. This is a weird question but what’s your favorite sound or music?
-I forgot their names but I remember their sounds :sob:

8. CC or no CC?
-I like having CC in limelight, but for ink, I prefer reading the story as it is.

9. What’s the hardest part of coding?
It would have to be spot directing, I suck at this, sometimes it just doesn’t work out!

10. What do you think is your strongest writing skill…does that make sense?
It would have to be with giving the characters their own unique personality! I am able to come up with unique personalities if that makes sense.

3 Likes
    Drama.
    Unrealistic storylines. Good gang leaders, unrealistic portrayal of sensitive topics, bad boy/abusive love interest changes
    Healthy relationships
    Liam, Madison, Axel
    No, I’ll read a story regardless of what style it is in.
    See response to #2.
    showdown or shiftybeat
  8. CC or no CC?
    I prefer to read the story how the author envisoned the characters.
  • What genre is your favorite?
    I Like Romance, But I Love Fantasy And Comedy.

• What’s your number 1 biggest pet peeve you see in stories?
    :blob_sun: I Actually Don’t Know… :blob_sun:

• What’s one thing you want to see more of in stories?
    :blob_sun: I Would Like To See More Normal/Everyday Characters, Like Besties Who Argue About Dumb Stuff Then Forget About It The Next Day, Or Slow-Burning Romances That Take Time And Not Just A Guy/Girl Saying He/She Loves You After 3 Chapters. :blob_sun:

• Are there any overused names in stories?
    :blob_sun: Alex And Ryder I Would Say! :blob_sun:

• Does the style of the story bother you a lot?
    :blob_sun: No! I Find Beauty In Everything The World Has!! Gives Me More Experience And Tolerance :blob_sun:

• Are there any situations or scenes that make you want to leave?
    :blob_sun: I Don’t Know About That, There Are Lines That Make Me Cringe Or Turn Me Off Like The Almighty, :blob_sun:
    :blob_sun: ˜”°•.˜”°• “You Say No But Your Body Says Yes…” •°”˜.•°”˜ :blob_sun:

• This is a weird question but what’s your favorite sound or music?
    :blob_sun: In General, I Love Kawaii-Core Music Or Songs Like Renai Circulation! :blob_sun:

• CC or no CC?
    :blob_sun: I Think Every Feature Is Beautiful. So I Honestly Wouldn’t Care! :blob_sun:

• What’s the hardest part of coding?:
    :blob_sun: The Hardest Part Is Finding A Way To Put Your Ideas Down In The Way You Imagine It. :blob_sun:

(っ◔◡◔)っ :blob_sun: 𝙄 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨/𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙩! 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙤 𝙈𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝘼 𝙏𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨!! :blob_sun:

60409be3d3223f3dbacc826c2548fe17 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥!!
:heartpulse: :orange:

2 Likes

That’s was so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love the girl at the end :joy::joy::joy:

anime lover :smirk:

2 Likes
  1. Fantasy! Clearly.
  2. When a character is walking to a spot and the speed doesn’t go with the distance.
  3. More stories where the LI isn’t the center of everything (obviously not the romance ones)
  4. Not that I noticed
  5. If it isn’t LL, I don’t enjoy the story as much, but it’s really just personal preference
  6. The gay best friend, being well, you know the cliche. I just think it’s a really bad representation of the LGBT community.
  7. I actually have no idea.
  8. CC, I like changing small details about the MC, just so it feels more like I’m the MC.
  9. For me it isn’t the actual coding but the bugs with the preview. I keep having to refresh the page and I end up wasting a lot of time.
  10. I have an overactive imagination, so I’m rarely out of ideas for a story.
1 Like
    I don’t actually think that I have a favorite genre.
    Mafia stories. I hate them so much haha. And also really weak MCs that have to be saved all the time.
    I would like deeper characters, not just these flat characters aka hot CEO, MC with sad background story. I’d like to see characters that go deeper than that.
    I can’t really think of any.
    I must admit that yes, I need LL. I don’t read Classic stories, sorry. I have read some INK stories as well but it has to be really good to keep me going.
    Yes. Mafia related stuff or when the MC randomly gets into stupid situations just so you can make the LI go and save her because she can’t save herself obviously. All these kind of cringy scenes. Also MC hooking up with the LI on day 1.
    I really love timepassage. It’s so sweet and nice.
  8. CC or no CC?
    I love CC but I can deal without.
    For me, the hardest part is when I get a mistake message but I don’t know where it came from.
    I think don’t have a specific strong writing skill. But I guess I might be quite good at placing speechbubbles as I am a perfectionist as far as that is concerned :rofl:
1 Like
    Drama Romance Comedy :hugs:

MC having a strong opinion about stuff but doing the opposite because her funny friends said so.
    And too weak MC in general.

A strong character development.

Jane Jade Elijah Christopher Christian Mason Jax a lot actually :smile:

I love INK it’s my favorite. I’m trying to read LL but it’s just not that good in my opinion :sweat_smile:

MC getting drunk and doing stupid things, then blaming alcohol for her actions :roll_eyes:

Probably music_classicalpiano :upside_down_face:

8. CC or no CC?
    No CC. I always leave characters the way that author created. I liked it at first but I read to many stories at this point :sweat_smile:

Overlays.

I really don’t know that yet. :sleepy:

4 Likes

ANS: Romance/ drama. it makes me feel less lonely

ANS: A weak MC that cries at everything and always depends on the LI

3. What’s one thing you want to see more of in stories?.
ANS: Girls being badass!!

ANS: I feel like Nikolai is used alot recently, same with Axel.

ANS: Personally I prefer LL but I wont mind ink every once in a while, but classic is just a no to me I always bust out laughing at how they seem to be floating.

ANS: When the LI starts “claiming” the MC like she’s his territory.

ANS: I don’t think I have one.

8. CC or no CC?
ANS: After becoming an episode author myself I don’t really care about CC b/c I know authors typically like people reading the stories and getting to know THEIR original characters so it doesn’t matter to me :slight_smile:

ANS: Definitely overlays in my opinion!!

ANS: I think I do a pretty good job at descriptions if that makes sense?

2 Likes

…bhahhahahah THIS MADE ME LAUGH HARDER THAN IT SHOULD’VE!!

OH EM GEE YESSS. likeeeee the MC is always “the one” that changes everything for the LI and i’m just like …honey no and when the LI goes to save the desperately hopeless MC even though they’ve met for like two hours…just no

1 Like

ohhh ahhahah i agree with the error message one, I’m just like …THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE JUST TELL ME WHAT I CODED WRONG!! and ugh weak female MC’s in the mafia are just no like if the MC is female and the head of the mafia I can tolerate, because they stand up for themselves, but the ones that do nothing but call the MC hot or daddy is a big no-no for me.

1 Like

I’m shook…were we the same person in a previous life before cuz I agree with everything you said…im not kidding everything…and honestly, yesssss girl, don’t blame the alcohol when you were the one who decided to put it in your body!!

1 Like

weak MC = clicks of out story
strong MC - YAS YOU GO GIRL
And ugh, I hate it when guys tell the girls what to wear and tell other dudes not to talk to her, she’s a frickin human being, not some mannequin for sale.

3 Likes

YESSS. Like then they use some lame excuse “I don’t trust other men” like Okay I don’t either and you’re about to make it onto that list so what’s your point bud?

1 Like