1 Like

Do you have an ig? :smiley:

Yes :smile: episode.yule

1 Like

I just followed :))

1 Like
  1. What genre is your favorite?
    I was always a Drama Queen :princess:t3::stuck_out_tongue:
  2. What’s your number 1 biggest pet peeve you see in stories?
    Women who don’t have their own opinion and don’t react.Unfortunately I see this in many stories
  3. What’s one thing you want to see more of in stories?
    Easy question, REALITY of course
  4. Are there any overused names in stories?
    I don’t wanna hear or see again the names M.: LIAM, F: HAILEY, you can use 1871367186487141 other names
  5. Does the style of the story bother you a lot?
    I read Lime Light only, even when I like the description of a INK story. SORRY :sweat_smile:
  6. Are there any situations or scenes that make you want to leave?
    Situation.: When a woman is harassed and doesn’t defend herself. That’s not even 0.1% real. Scene.: Especially in the stories of teenage drama, Cheerleader vs Main Character
  7. This is a weird question but what’s your favorite sound or music?
    To be honest I don’t like the music of “EPISODE” at all but if I had to choose one favorite it would be music_edyrock
  8. CC or no CC?
    Of Course CC, It’'s nice for the writers to see their MC’s in different editions
  9. What’s the hardest part of coding?
    Spot Directing 100%
  10. What do you think is your strongest writing skill…does that make sense?
    Good question, I try to be concise and I make sure my chapters are relevant. Often I read out loud my dialogues and I try to make them visually appealing.
    If that makes sense? I believe yes, because I believe that in a story there should be coherence and there should be no unanswered questions. As for the dialogues when I read them aloud, I understand how real they sound (this may sound silly)
    P.S.: Don’t judge me for my opinions
4 Likes

Oh I didn’t think about the alcohol thing! You are so right! Thanks for participating

2 Likes

Love your answers! Thanks!

2 Likes

Me too! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

What genre is your favorite?
soft romance or mystery!

What’s your number 1 biggest pet peeve you see in stories?
authors making sensitive topics look “cute”

What’s one thing you want to see more of in stories?
healthy relationship! (between partners, siblings, family etc.)

Are there any overused names in stories?
Kian, Kaiden… you name it lol

Does the style of the story bother you a lot?
classic has always been a no for me. I used to read ink back in the day, but now I only stick to limelight (I prefer the way the characters are created)

Are there any situations or scenes that make you want to leave?

• when the MC’s best friend has literally no personality at all (they only want to get drunk and laid at the bar)
  • when I see the MC letting mean bitches step on her. like I’m sorry sweetie, but defending yourself is very important for your mental health, don’t just stand there (if she learns how to stand up for herself later on in the story, that’s fine)
  • seeing the LI being extremely rude to the MC and the MC is just like “oh okay, that was hot” like no, it wasn’t lol

This is a weird question but what’s your favorite sound or music?
to be honest, I really wish episode would make a feature to turn off the sound, since a lot of people (including myself) prefer their own music!

CC or no CC?
I prefer full CC (that way, I just feel more connected to the story, no ideas why though), but limited CC doesn’t bother me at all (usually there’s just a specific feature I want to change). but I have read stories with no CC in the past too!

What’s the hardest part of coding?
overlayssssssss! don’t get me started on a scene with a hundred people though.

What do you think is your strongest writing skill…does that make sense?
I don’t think I have any? but I did learn spot directing very fast.

why do I sound so rude in my responses :sob:

3 Likes

Ahah that’s okay!! We all have different opinions :pp bruh whenever the MC gets stepped on my the Mean girl I step on my phone because of how weak she is-

1 Like

this is something I’d totally do :joy:

1 Like

I also do the same thing my chapters as well imfao :joy::joy::joy:

I do the same thing with my dialogue sometimes.
No judging here :heartpulse:

1 Like
  1. Mystery
  2. The mean girls, I’m tired of that.
  3. I agree with the culture and languages.
  4. Not that I know of lol
  5. Not really, I don’t really like Classic
  6. I don’t really like sex scenes, tbh.
  7. I don’t know why but I like the sad music.
  8. I want CC but I usually just change my hair
  9. Using tappable overlays
  10. I think my strongest writing skill is the way to make my story unique and creating a great plot.