Questions for Chocolate

Oh my god hahahahhahahahahahahah

1 Like

Eh. No. Wrong answer. I was named after Olivia Newton- John

1 Like

Chicken noodle soup hit me. It made me laugh my pants off.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmm looks at hands. of course!

Actually I’m from another planet and my people had me come here on a mission to spy on humans lives. Y’all are interesting, and an interesting meal. But shhhhhh this is between us. :wink:

2 Likes

So you aren’t reAl ChcOlaTe?

2 Likes

Dang I need a reboot or just some apple juice (looks at my mom) yeah mom like you promised

Glad I gotcha laughin!

:joy: trust me I am…but I’m also not real :wink:

2 Likes

Do you do RP?

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t in a while though because my life is crazier then a bag of chocolate.

2 Likes

Are you a mama made of chocolate? So you have chocolate kids!?

2 Likes

than

1 Like

Ehhhhhhhh yeah I’m made of chocolate and a mama but that’s not the full reason to my name :joy:

1 Like

Oops

2 Likes

Are all your adopted kids made out of chocolate?

3 Likes

Nope some of my adoptive kids are adoptive, and others were made from other things. I honestly only have one son that’s made from chocolate.

2 Likes

Can you write a short story right now for me?

1 Like

Can I ask to bake you in your own bakery? :thinking: laughs like a creep

2 Likes

Your name should be alien.mama.:neutral_face: or
Strange.mama

1 Like

Do you have a favorite kid? :thinking: If you do, who is it???

2 Likes

That name sounds StRanGe.

1 Like

Once upon a time,
In the enchanted forest a few years ago there was a young girl skipping through the woods. As she walked in the woods she noticed a wolf stalking her. She tired quickly and glared, holding her spell book in her hand. There was a bad wolf standing there with a bloody red flannel and a smile.” Hello…where are you off to?” She rolled her eyes in annoyance. She was so tired of every magical thing trying to get with her. She huffed and stomped away. The wolf was kinda shocked she just brushed him off, and ran after her. After a moment she groaned in annoyance and looked at him.” What do you want?!” He smirked playfully as he handed her the bloody flannel.” Well for such a beautiful girl she deserves something equally beautiful.” She blushed slightly as she grabbed the flannel and smelled it. All she smelt was the sadness from his victim. She shrugged casually as she motioned down the path.” Why don’t we get to know each other?” A few years later she came up pregnant with a chocolatey baby. It shocked them both but realized the joy. So she built a house made of treats, and she and her husband lived happily until they’re darling daughter, chocolate. Was born half wolf, and half cannibal.

The end

2 Likes