I think I may have put the optional tags in the wrong category, but Idk
This thread is similar to my last thread where I had questions about story planning, but the difference is that now it has to do with art. Why did I make this thread, you ask? Well, maybe I wanted to try drawing some episode (or normal) digital art (or editing) myself, but Idk where to start.
Tags: @PropertyofNae @Rosalinda.Episode @Frey @HellQueen @hibiscusgravy @aria_writes @schittwriter @MiyakoMiyu @lostintranslation @epy.neha @KiimChi @M_H_C_Episode @mdrawzz @Youngbl00d
To all the people I tagged, I hope you can answer these questions :
- How did you get into drawing and or editing?
- Would you say that you’ve become good at it by now?
- How long have you been drawing and or editing?
- What app do you use to draw and or edit and why?
- (For artists unless you’ve made an outline before or have an answer yourself) This may sound like a dumb question, but what do y’all hold outline contests for?
- (May be a dumb question) What do you use hair PNGs for?
- Do y’all have any threads on tutorials on how to edit or draw? Or maybe you can give me some basic tips yourself?
- Where does your inspiration for your art come from?
- For any background artists, how long does it take for you to make 1 background?
- Which style of drawing or editing do you prefer? INK or Limelight?
- (May be a dumb question too since this does regard Episode, but) Have y’all ever only made edits of Episode-related things like characters and backgrounds? Can y’all draw (in any style) or edit on paper too?
- Do you give your art away for others to use in their story, or do you prefer to rather share it and not let anyone else use it?
That’s all the questions I have! I know that may have been too much for me to ask, but I’m thinking of trying a new hobby, and I want to see if making Episode art (or really, any kind) can be my new hobby or not! And if you want your tag removed, let me know!