Questions , questions and more questions! 🤣

So the concept is simple. I ask you a question. You answer it and then ask a new question… And so on!

Example:

Person 1. How so you dissect a frog?

Person 2. Carefully. What is the cost if an iPhone?

I hope I am clear.

So let’s begin.

Why people make a big deal out of everything?

Becuase they are petty, stupid and annoying!

Why is the world round?

Over millions of years, gravity pulled the small rocky and icy parts towards each other until they started to stick together. Eventually these small parts grew from the size of sand into the size of mountains.
These mountains of rock and ice are fluffy, like giant dirty snowballs. So the small mass - and weak gravity - of the whole mountain is unable to overcome the hard shape of the rock and ice lumps to become round.
Fluffy mountains like these got swept together billions of years ago to make the planets we recognise today. But some of them are still minor objects in the Solar system. These bits of leftover planet-building material, called asteroids and comets, have very lumpy shapes. Some are shaped like potatoes and others like eggs.

Why do some people detest diversity in the world?

Because they are selfish and probably rich or religious/catholic.

How much of the worlds population is psychopaths?

Scientifically, approximately around 1% of the world’s population consists of psychopaths.
Non-scientifically, psychopaths are a majority of the people who surround me at school.

Why are most people so scared of accepting the truth in certain situations?

Shock. It takes people time to process certain info - especially if the news is HUGE. Either that or they’re the one at some sort of fault and they don’t want to accept it

How many people sneeze every minute

I’m sorry to the person that has to answer this lol

im ded m8

• One person sneezes, on average, less than four times per day. But, for the question, let’s say each person on Earth sneezes 4 times a day exactly.
    • This means that: 4 sneezes / day
    • This means that: 1 sneeze / 6 hours
    • This means that: 0.167 sneezes / 1 hour
    • This means that: 0.00278 sneezes / 1 minute
    • This means that 0.0000463 sneezes / second.
      81,019 sneezes per second, on average. about 27,005 people sneeze with you every time you sneeze!

I couldn’t find anything else related this is all from the internet lol sorry

Why do we cough?

How can I stop getting easily jealous over little things- supportive parents, thriving relationships despite being in one, etc?

Oof, this is hard… But imma try so bear with me

By always remembering that these are experiences, and that other people might be experiencing these experiences too, and remembering that experiences are apart of life, and life changes, and by also remembering that you don’t know what everyone is going through, you could be jealous of them, while they be jealous of you. Sometimes jealousy is just natural

Are ghosts real?

Ghosts being real is completely objective to someones opinion.

How big is the Indian Ocean?

Big enough jk :joy: what Google says it is 27.24 million mi²
Who gave the statue of liberty to the U.S.?

The copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel. The statue was dedicated on October 28, 1886.

How many songs are made every day?

Wow we should really ask Arianna Grande or Taylor Swift this… jk… perhaps around a million…

Why do people have a favourite colour?

Most people will surround themselves with one that makes them happy, feel safe or makes them think they look better wearing. Not all of us have a favorite color . As adults we tend to like certain colors but usually not just one. … Some adults choose a favorite color based upon how it looks on them.

why does episode have gem choices lol

Because they wanna steal all of our money! Jk :joy:
To allow a character to make a better decision which will have greater advantages in the plot of the story, gems must be used.

Why do poeple injure themselves at times?

Some people use cutting as a means to cope with any problem. Some teens say that when they hurt themselves , they are trying to stop feeling lonely, angry, or hopeless. … Often people who hold back strong emotions can begin feeling numb, and cutting can be a way to cope with this because it causes them to feel something. (is this what you mean)

what is the most popular song so far

Well that would most certainly depend on the genre of the song, the artist and the year that it was released.

“Thriller” by Michael Jackson. …
“Like a Prayer” by Madonna. …
“When Doves Cry” by Prince. …
“I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston. …
“Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears. …

These five are some of the most popular pop songs ever to be released.

Why can’t emus fly?

Ostriches, emus , cassowaries, rheas, and kiwis can’t fly . Unlike most birds, their flat breastbones lack the keel that anchors the strong pectoral muscles required for flight. Their puny wings can’t possibly lift their heavy bodies off the ground.

What is a sugar glider?

Arghhhh the most cutest thing ever!!! :heart_eyes:

A sugar glider is a small gliding possum. It’s name comes from the cute, tiny, small, adorable, small, heart melting creatures love for sugary foods, such as nectar and it’s ability to glide trough the air… like Batman :sunglasses:

Why do most people love chocolate cake?