Quick Survey, It will only take a second!

I didn’t know that :thinking:

Oh, I could’ve sworn when she would talk in the story there was a guy with her, and they like co wrote or something. I can’t really remember it was so long ago.

1 Like

OMG idk why I’m so exited but I just found her ig

Brenda? oh yeah Brendathewriter

remember when she went by bbae? idk if sh still does really

Yeah I remember now she goes by Brenda Bae on episode.

oh yeah! Do you write any stories?

I used to write so many but with every single one I lost motivation and started a new one (I kept doing that on repeat) so… no I’m not writing at the moment. I don’t know how but I can code pretty well now I guess and for beginners … Man it’s going to be a rough phase for them.

1 Like

Yeah, It takes me forever to write, but I know I’ll be glad once I release it. I’m like a perfectionist and I read it 10000 times. I’ll probably get the hang of it soon though.

1 Like

:pensive::pensive: yeah

1 Like

Sameee :joy::joy:

1 Like

lol we relate a lot

Yeah … 'bout that … umm…are you secretly my twin? :no_mouth:

1 Like

Hmmm… maybe? I am a twin irl though lol

To be honest, I didn’t like classic for a long time for multiple reasons. But I recently started reading it more and now I think I’m beginning to love it. I don’t know why I felt the need to say that, maybe it’s because people don’t give it a chance as much.

2 Likes

Oh that’s cool (what are the chances) … are you trying to tell me that I’m a triplet tho?

aw I really appreciate this comment! When I first started episode, I thought classic looked weird, but it was all there was to read, so thats what I read. Now, I pretty much only read classic, and I love the way it looks. I reccomend the classic stories I put above, and I made a thread of reccomendations if your interested!

2 Likes

Thank you for this! I’ll have to check some of those stories out

1 Like

Yeah I think you are (but were the cool kids and our brother is weirdo)

Obviously

1 Like