Quiz Show Sign Ups 💕

Hi, I am making a quiz show. If you want to sign up just enter the following:
Who is going to be in your team:
Anyone you think might want to be in your team:
If you don’t know who should maybe be in your team just tell me as when I am getting the teams ready I will fit you in somewhere.
You might not be able to be with everybody you want to it will depend on how many people join.

People who might want to join

@Golden13256 @AndreeaLi26 @Danielle318 @Epi.Moni @Rainbowgirl20 @Huntertiraha.Episode @Karii.xo @luckyvirgo @Problematic_Patrick @Oreo_girl1 @xXMagicalUnicornXx @BadassSaasha @epy.queen

Signed up: @Danielle318 @Golden13256 @Huntertiraha.Episode @Zayda.episode @luckyvirgo @xXMagicalUnicornXx
@BadassSaasha @Zembo27 @Secretz_lol @lazy_donut
There is now 10 people so I am going to start my quiz. If you want you can message me on the forums if you have questions you want me to ask.

9 Likes

What is it a quiz on? @RiverdaleUnicorn

1 Like

All different questions I’ve not really decided yet but I saw one yesterday I think it was and it was quite good

1 Like

Ok!

1 Like

Ok I’ll add you

1 Like

I will sign upL

I dont have preferred teamates cause I dont know like anyone on the forums. Unless
@julesM.episode, @Elaina.p or @Katie36 wants to join.

1 Like

Ok if they want to join they will be in your team

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I’ll sign up

1 Like

Thx

1 Like

I’ll sgin up

1 Like

Ok

Can I sign up?

1 Like

Ok

@RiverdaleUnicorn
I knwo some people who may want to join including me. Please don’t get mad if I tagged you, I am just tagging my fam.
@xXMagicalUnicornXx( She’s one of very best friends)
@Karii.xo , @BadassSaasha , @Oreo_girl1, @epy.queen, @Problematic_Patrick
I will type up more of them if you need more sign ups

4 Likes

Thx this is very helpful

1 Like

You can sign me up

1 Like

So can you explain to me abit what the quiz is for?

1 Like

I remember seeing a quiz about a week ago but I can’t really remember much about it. About a day or two later I decided to make my quiz sign ups. I’m not sure about my questions I’ve not decided what they’re going to be but I have an idea where players need to answer some questions about me by finding answers in things I’ve posted.

1 Like

Looking forward. If you need more people. Just tag me and I will tell you

1 Like