Quotes and sayings

:heart: Quotes that are powerful and confronting but so inspirational at the same time!

2 Likes

2 Likes

ikr!

2 Likes

I made my own three quotes so DON COPY THEM

1. dear love,
    You are amazing. when someone feels love, it an unexplainable feeling. But you come with some issues- broken hearts

2. We had a connection.
    We loved each other.
    We touched.
    You told me I was beautiful.
    But you betrayed me,
    And all of this happened but we never even dated

3. dear boys)
    Why do I fall for you. I fall right at your feet. I try not to fall but your so tempting. but how come you are never what you appear to be? I think your this charming kind guy and you just take advantage of me. Either that happens or I love you and you don’t even realize I exist! Why do I even try to get your heart because every time I just cry. It doesn’t make sense!
    You think girls are complicated- Get to know boys, there a whole other level of complicated.

2 Likes

2 Likes

grafik

2 Likes

2 Likes

Some new quotes for today :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

$

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Oh :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Let’s never give up fighting :blush:

2 Likes

Ahem, I ain’t waiting forever XD

If anyone’s being cheated on

1 Like

Also spammed everyone with love BECAUSE IM THAT KIND OF PERSON !

2 Likes

grafik

1 Like

2 Likes

grafik

1 Like

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

You sure need a lot !

spams heart button

1 Like

I saw how you gave me a like, then one more, more and more.
I can swim now in a bath of likes. :two_hearts:

1 Like

grafik

1 Like

I’ll turn it into an ocean soon XD

1 Like

OMG
I can’t swim anymore, heeeeelp! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like