🦋 Qwertyu's New Outfit Shop

Hey there guys! So, I did have one of these a while back but it was never used, so I’ve made a new one (and flagged for the old one to be taken down because honestly what’s the point)

So, here we go.

Rules

1. I can cancel at any time if I can’t do the request
  2. I can do LL, Ink or Classic
  3. If you don’t use the form, I won’t do the request
  4. You don’t need to credit but if you do I will greatly appreciate it.
  5. Dont rush me, I do have a real life, I will try and do it as fast as possible, but it does take a while to make the graphic.
  6. If you use the graphic elsewhere, do not remove my watermark, that’s just rude
  7. The more details you give me, the better the outfit will be
Form

Style: (LL, Ink, Classic)
Character name:
Character gender and body type:
Story name:
Character details: (optional, I will send a picture on a mannequin character if you don’t specify)
Character personality: (can just be a few words)
How many outfits:
Outfit style(s) and occasion: (casual, party, swimwear, pj’s etc)
Any extra requirements: (favourite colour, accessory they always wear, tattoos, things they would never wear, animation they should be doing in the image etc)
Theme for graphic: (Can just be a colour, or like nature or beach or something)
Can I add this to my examples?:

Im also trying to practice my graphics work, so I will post them on a sheet.

Examples

I know this isn’t a very good request, but can you make a casual outfit for LL male? Generic Male, medium blond hair, copper 0 skin, and deep blue eyes. Thanks! The title of my story is Failing Death. The character is the MC’s LI’s little brother. The outfit is what he is wearing when they are moving into their new house. IDK what he would wear. :joy: Thanks! I only need one outfit. No tattoos please!

Could you put that in the proper form please?

Details

Style: LL
Character name: SAM
Character gender and body type: MALE, GENERIC MALE
Story name: FAILING DEATH
Character details: MEDIUM BLOND HAIR, DEEP BLUE EYES, and COPPER 0 SKIN
How many outfits: 1
Outfit style(s) and occasion: CASUAL, MOVING HOUSES
Any extra requirements: ———
Theme for graphic: SKY BLUE/LIGHT BLUE

Thanks, sorry if I wasn’t quite clear enough, when I say character details I mean all of them, hair style, eye shape, nose shape, face shape, mouth shape and colour etc, literally everything about them so I can have a picture of the exact character

Okay!

Summary

Hey, actually, his eyes are Hazel. Sorry.

1 Like

When is it going to be done??

It’s done now but please don’t rush me, it does say that in the rules

Graphic

By the way, since you didn’t use the full form, do you mind if I put that as an example in the main post?

I wasn’t meaning to be rushing, I just wanted to know an estimated time when it would be done because if it would take multiple days I would just go find something else.

I don’t care if it’s in the main post

My apologies, I must’ve read it wrong, are you happy with the result?

Yeah, thanks.

1 Like

I didn’t really explain well so it’s my fault about the rushing. :confused::slightly_frowning_face::confused:

That’s alright, for future reference, not just for you, for both of my shops it should usually take a few minutes to a few hours, but it should never take more than 1 day unless its a very busy day irl

Style: LL
Character name: Mia
Character gender and body type: Female generic body
Story name: idk yet

Character details

Body color: Rose 02
Eyebrows: Round Medium
Eyebrow color: Chestnut Brown
Hair: Over Shoulder Braid
Hair color: Chestnut Brown
Eyes: Deepset Downturned
Eye color: Hazel Dark
Face shape: Round Soft
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: Small Heart
Lip color: Pink Warm Gloss

Character personality: shy, nice, nerdy, creative, writer
How many outfits: 6-12 (preferably 12, but I get that you might not have time)
Outfit style(s) and occasion: casual everyday wear
Any extra requirements: none
Theme for graphic: neutrals, nothing too bright
Can I add this to my examples?: Sure

1 Like

I’ll get onto this as soon as I can (currently reviewing a story for somebody) I’ll try and make you 12 outfits, but it may take a while, is there anything in particular that you want for the different outfits, like x number with a skirt, shorts, jeans, dresses etc, just to help me differentiate them?

1 with a skirt, 2 with dresses, 1 with shorts, 5 with jeans, and the rest can be leggings I guess

1 Like

Hey, I don’t want to rush you at all, but do you know around when you’ll finish?

I have the outfits made, it just takes some time for the graphics, I hope to get them done tomorrow, but Saturday is at the latest

Okay, thank you so much.

1 Like