R.I.P Stan Lee (The end of an era, Marvel Legend)

“The feisty writer, editor and publisher was responsible for such iconic characters as Spider-Man, the X-Men, Thor, Iron Man, Black Panther and the Fantastic Four — 'nuff said.”

Sorry to see that a beloved and well known creator of such engaging, thought provoking and emotional characters has left us. Please share all your Marvel comic related or Stan Lee related post’s below. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Click here for more info

21 Likes

giphy
He’ll be missed :smile:

6 Likes

First Adam West, now Stan Lee? Two amazing legends gone in a flash.

6 Likes

@Jeremy I was planning on making this but you beat me to it. :joy:

R.I.P. Stan Lee me and my brother shall be devastated now we were big fans of his work :pensive:

3 Likes

Oh no. I’m so broken.
I just found out.
Marvel was my childhood.

4 Likes

That’s some sad news, @AS007 will be shocked. :sob:

4 Likes

Im broke, and shook bc i feel like wowww this was unexpected and i didn’t even realize he was as old as 95 years. Atleast he lived a long and happy life. RIP

4 Likes

Rip :((

1 Like

R.I.P.

9 Likes

Waitt…WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Omg im so shocked. He passed today?! OMG…Now, i need to watch all those movies he acted. :(:sob:

3 Likes

Same.
No more Stan Lee cameos to break the fourth wall.:sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

R.I.P Stan Lee :disappointed_relieved: :sneezing_face: :fist:t5: Let him stay as the legend he is.

4 Likes

NoOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT MY GRANDPA!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Last thing I can remember from Thor:Ragnarok was…“Now, dont move.” “My hands are”…something he said…

then he said…“Are you tony stank!” lol I always love that line.

LEGENDS NEVER DIE!!!

1 Like

He’s mine toooooooooo.:sob::sob::fearful::fearful::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

As soon as I heard the news, I was heartbroken. Marvel will always be my favorite. :sob:

3 Likes

I hope the actors will pay tribute to him, and other people he worked it. Eventually. :frowning: :sob:

2 Likes

rest easy, stan lee. you’ll be missed. wonder what marvel will come to now

1 Like

Marvel’s dead now…:sleepy:

2 Likes