R&R Contest Reading List

Are you entering the risk and reward contest? If so, leave down your story name below so i can start a reading list!

16 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is about story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, I am entering! This will be my story:

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (coming soon)
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

4 Likes

R&R: Scars and Souvenirs
Instagram : @the.silversss & @epsd_snowflake

2 Likes

R&R: Solitaire Sombre

2 Likes

R&R: The Path of The Unknown
Authors: @M_H_C_Episode & @Milly
Style: Limelight
Genre = Fantasy
Chapters: Not being published this early but will be out soon!
Description: Reina wants to find the someone who left her during childhood, she wants answers to who she really is but will she take the opportunity when the chance arises? Or will she miss her chance?
Cover By = @ lyra.episode (Instagram)

U can find the cover & Sneak Peeks for this story on my Instagram soon (@m.h.c.episode)

2 Likes

R&R: Salvation - Mission 2202

@zeah.episode

Limelight, a mysterious horror and adventure at the same time. Your situation is more than just meets in the eye. Female and male love interests, full CC.

‘In 2200, a meteor hit the Earth, turning thousands into blood thirsty monsters. You’ve spent 2 years on a shelter, and you think it’s time you go out and put an end to this chaos.’

2 Likes

No guarantee that I’ll finish 3 chapters in time but I’m gonna try. Even if I don’t make it in time, I’ll still release it at some point.

R&R: BLACKTAIL-NINER Чорнохвоста Дев’ятка
Genre(s): Horror, Mystery, Action, Adventure, Romance
Author: @schittwriter (Me)
CC: Yes.
Choices: Yes.
Timed Choices: Yes.
Gem Choices: Only for viewing points/topping up, bonus Q&As, support the author etc.
Love interests: 2 males and a no-romance route.
Mains: 7 mains, including an overlay droid.
Estimated # of episodes upon completion: 30.
Description #1: A group of six manage radio comms with Blacktail-Niner who guides them on a journey across six states amidst the undead, but will it be his greatest triumph or his gravest mistake?
Description #2: A group attempt a journey across six states through the lands of the undead in search of safer grounds, but there’s a more sinister threat - and it’s much, much closer.
Couldn’t decide between those descriptions^ :full_moon_with_face:

Edit: I didn’t make it in time for this contest but I’ll but publishing in my own time from April—May. :relaxed::point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

5 Likes

R&R: Aeonian by @thategyptianwriter and @stefaniestories

3 Likes

not published yet but will soon

name - R&R: Lving Up to My dreams

2 Likes

Not published yet but:
R&R: Supernova by me and @goldenwaterlily

Our story will include:
Visual CC
Limited CC for MC
Full CC for your love interest
Chose the gender of your LI
Choose your body shape/size
Advanced Coding
Advanced Directing
And so much more.

3 Likes

Thank you for this! My story if R&R: Until Tomorrow by @nat.alia.writes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

R&R: Apocalyptic Renegade by Agatya

Check out my Instagram for more sneak peaks!

3 Likes

I am planning on entering but I remember doing a R4R with you with my recent published story and you never did mine :frowning: so I’m kind of scared you won’t read mine again.

2 Likes

I will read yours! Oh my gosh, The RFR, I have been so busy. I will read your story, whats your story’s name?

1 Like

Thank you for this :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: R&R: Game of Seven
Description: Seven would be strangers. Seven games. One rule - Survive!
|3 MCs|Choices Matter|Long Chapters|Short Story|
Genre: Thriller

1 Like

Hi, I’m back! Here’s the updated details of my story–

Title: R&R: Odyssey
Genre: Adventure
Author: @mira.mira_on_the.wall (insta)
Description: It’s 1931. The world is engulfed in a depression and Anais is drowning her own depression. But all comes to a halt when she meets Ody, one of America’s most notorious criminals.
LIMTED CC, 1 LI, POINTS

Beautiful cover by @Roy :heart:

3 Likes

R&R: Sprint :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“Sick of a desperate future, Blake conspires to put an end to his ringleader. But one chance meeting with fate would change all he thought he had known.”

Thriller/Romance - Male MC - LGBTQ+

3 Likes

R&R: The Revenge Game

Genre: Comedy / Romance
Description:
Your boyfriend dumped you. What do you do? Cry your eyes out and become miserable… or gather sisters-in-crime to take revenge on him? It’s payback time!

[Full CC x LL x LGBTQ x Choose Gender]

2 Likes

Thank you!

R&R: Finding Farsafaca

2 Likes