R&R Contest Reading List

Let me know when you guys have publish! :relaxed: @miramiraonthewall @Licorice @Makayla.Reed @agatya @thategyptianwriter

4 Likes

Being the princess of Allyria is no easy task, add to that a secret so grave that if it got out, it would mean her death.

Full CC / 3 LI (CC/LGBT) / Choices Matter / Minigames

1 Like

hi lovely! i am ellie brooke, author of Little Lies :sparkles: :slight_smile: I’d love to do a read for read with you, just let me know if you are interested!

Thank you <3

Title: R&R: Little Lies
Author: Ellie Brooke
Genre: romance/drama
Chapters: 21 out soon!
Instagram: els.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6148371681837056

1 Like

It’ll be 18th March, but I’ll definitely let you know!

2 Likes

Okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread! My story isn’t out yet but it’ll be out by the deadline!

Story Name: R&R: Partners in Crime

Author: Juliewrites (that’s me :slight_smile: )

Genre: Drama/Romance/Mystery (but it’ll be listed as drama) It also has a hint of comedy

Description: When a criminal saves your life in an attack, you have no choice but to help him. But your job as a police officer starts to get in the way. Will you choose your heart or the law? -credit to @ebx_06 for the description-

Episodes: Not sure yet, but I’m aiming for at least fifteen!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6476260429201408 (This is my first time sharing a link, so tell me if there’s something I did wrong.)

Cover: I haven’t chosen one yet, but it’s coming (If you want you can join my cover art contest, I can tell you the details and send a link; not enough people are joining so please consider it)

Don’t request R4Rs, please! It’s unfair because the contest is based on things like reader retention. If you want I can read the first chapter of your story but that’s it.

1 Like

Yeah i agree

1 Like

My story entry is named, R&R: Raise Your Voice :microphone: :heart:

Description: As a college freshman, you’re supposed to be focusing on becoming a Doctor but instead you joined an all female Acapella group in your college which leads you into an lifetime opportunity to become a rising star! Do you choose the life of a normal college student or an talented singer?

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread! Here’s mine:))

πšƒπš’πšπš•πšŽ- R&R: Hometown Homicides

πš‚πšžπš–πš–πšŠπš›πš’- Expecting an unexciting winter break, college student Emerson Corso returns home. When the a string of homicides begin to occur, Emerson decides to get to the bottom of the deaths. Nothing says happy holidays like murder.

π™ΆπšŽπš—πš›πšŽ- Mystery
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›πšœ- 5-7 (short story)
πšπšŽπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ- March 18th

Full CC//Choose your gender//Advanced directing//Point system

π™΅πš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš  πš–πšŽ πš˜πš— πš–πš’ πš’πš—πšœπšπšŠ πšπš˜πš› πšžπš™πšπšŠπšπšŽπšœ! @ epi_rj

2 Likes

Thanks for this! My story is R&R: Windy City Ruse. :mag_right:

Description: 1926. Flora longs to do more than her desk job, one she thought would start her detective career. Then she hears of an undesired new case. Will she risk it all to chase her dreams?

R&R: Seeing Double :eyes:

Description: Michelle has a lot on her plate. And by that, we mean A LOT. This leads her to make the decision to clone herself. However, things don’t go exactly as planned…

IGs: @purplerosewrites and @eccentricstuffs <3

1 Like

Hi! My story’s not published yet, but it should be soon!

R&R: The Dreamer in Me

Title - R&R: The Dreamer in Me
Author - Scarlett M
Summary - Nina Cooper went from a poor orphan to a big-shot CEO. Now, she practically rules the world, until she is called to the 2nd dimension, a place where only the Dreamers live. The Dreamers run Earth and there are 10 of them. When one of them dies in a suspicious accident, Nina is the chosen one. She accepts the challenge, but what will she lose when she has to rebuild her life as a Dreamer?
Genre - Drama, Fantasy
Style - Limelight
Released Chapters - None yet!

Is your story in the contest? I was just wondering because I noticed the title :thinking:

1 Like

This thread is Risk and Reward entries. Search it up and you will see it was announced by @/melani3 .

1 Like

If this is not an entry to the contest you can’t post it here.

Title : R&R : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

Story: Little Judgment
Author: @maddy.writes
Instagram: @maddy_.writes
Genre: Drama/ Romance !
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5149078339649536

Cover:

Hopefully you enjoy my story more is coming soon!

I think some people might be mistaken this is R&R not R4R. This thread is for contest entries and contest entries only. If you don’t have R&R in your title I can only assume most of them are not for the contest.

1 Like

Also, I checked out the story on the app and I would get a better description because with the one you have nobody knows what it is about.

1 Like

Thank you for this thread, Whitney :white_heart:

Title: R&R: Cloaked Lust
Author: @annaw.stories
Description: After your mother’s death, you try to find a remedy in the human realm. One princess and a hot desire…can you live that double (love) life without being caught?
Genre: Fantasy

Additional information:

• Full CC for the MC and two love interests
  • One female and one male love interest
  • Mini games!
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system

You can follow my Instagram for updates on the entry @annaw.stories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And lastly, here is my small cover:

RR_Cloaked_Lust_posterThumb_hz3oVWfDYK