R&R: Drop your stories. I'd love to read them

Hi! There!
Drop your R&R Stores!
I’d love to read them.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Insta: danoli_episode

7 Likes

Thank you so much! It would really mean the world to me if you could read it and maybe even share your opinion with me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: R&R: Cloaked Lust
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 3
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author
  • New episodes will be released after Episode announces the winners, but no matter what, the story will be continued and finished! :white_heart:

Cover:

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this! :two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

Thank you for this! :heart:

R&R: Seeing Double :eyes:
Authors: @purplerosewrites and @aiR
Description: Michelle has a lot on her plate. And by that, we mean A LOT. This leads her to make the decision to clone herself. However, things don’t go exactly as planned…
Genre: Comedy
Contains full CC, advanced directing and choices that matter

IGs: @purplerosewrites and @eccentricstuffs

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6662146970288128

Thank you for this! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: @naddyistyping
Title: R&R: Deal with the Devil
Genre: Mystery/Drama
Description: Being the big city’s fixer-upper is no joke, especially when a dangerously charming con man offers you a deal you can’t refuse. Are you willing to take the risk?
Contains Full CC and 2 Male LIs

Thank you for this thread!

If you enjoy mystery, sci-fi, strong MCs and a world, when nothing is what it seems… Why not read Apocalyptic Renegade ?

Name: R&R: Apocalyptic Renegade
Author: Agatya
Genre: Sci-if
Description: In the world ruled by men… An arranged marriage, forbidden flirtation and a price tag on your head mix. How far will you go to break free? F/M LI, FULL CC
Click to read :two_hearts:

Thank you!

“R&R: The Last Hope”

Description: Humanity. The worst nightmare of any magical being. When it comes to fighting it, there’s only one solution. Will you be able to take the risk and overcome it?

Genre: fantasy
Info: full cc, minigames, multiple endings, multiple points system, choices matter, 2LI

thank you for this!

Title: R&R: Hades’ Child

description: Your mother is kidnapped by the Gods of Mount Olympus and your mission is to save her. With unexpected help and a crazy request, will you save your mother?

What to expect:
• Minigames
• Choose LI’s gender
• Choose your gender
• Choices Matter

*Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571016937635840

That’s sooo nice of you! Thank you.
If you’ll have time and passes you can check out my story, I’ll be very happy and slide to my DMs with feedback. I really hope you would like it!

Story title: R&R: 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗔
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately she’s chasing ghosts.

Summary

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancé killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later she’s fearless, she’s powerful but she still doesn’t have peace in soul.
What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What she’ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-5 for start!
CC: Limited
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends) :sunglasses:
Style: LL
MC: Female

Link to my story:

Heyyyyy! Thanks for this!!! :heart: :sneezing_face:

Here’s my entry:

R&R: SEREIN

my ig: @aliceonepisode

:sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for doing this!

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

Title: Caffeinated Deception
Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Style: Limelight
Story Description: She’s a world renowned mafia boss. He’s a barista at her favorite cafe. What happens once their worlds collide? It’s a story full of lust, desire, betrayal, and caffeine.

There are 2 authors btw. Enjoy.
We are also doing R4R😁.

Thank you for this thread! :heart_eyes:

Title: R&R: Dragon’s Heir
Author Name: Pantherlily
Instagram: pantherlilyart / pantherlilywrites
Genere: Fantasy (Full CC, Mini Games, 3 Li, Point System, and World Building)
Description: In a risk to gain wealth, you acquire the magic of a dragon’s flame from an ancient artifact. Only the ruler of the kingdom can obtain this power. You must fight the prince to keep it!
Story Link (click to read)

Hello :wave::two_hearts:

Title : R&R : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

Thank you for this!!

Title: R&R: After The Truth

Genre: Mystery/Crime

Chapters: 3 (currently)

Description: After stumbling across a crime scene at the wrong time, Sydney and Veena are now on trial for crimes they didn’t commit. Guilty or Not Guilty? That’s up to you.

Author: Kma_writes (me)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4583114549166080

• Full Character Customization for the Mc And LI

• Choose Love Interest gender

• Points system and choices that matter

• Multiple Endings

Hello! Thank you so much for making this thread. I would love for you to read mine! :heart:

Title: R&R: Blackmore Lake
Author: @nmc_episode
Genre: Horror
Chapters on release day: 3
Description: You and your friends track down your mother who is living in a newly built lakehouse. Little did you know about the horror lurking in the woods, and the cursed land it is built on.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6539023599992832

Cover:

Hi! Thank you so much for the thread! :dizzy: Here’s my story, I hope you give it a read! :strawberry:

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Title: R&R : Seeking Solace

Description : A controlling dad, grueling work, and lost hope. Lucia has given up on her dreams of becoming a doctor until meeting Presley Stone. Will he be the one to help her dreams come true?

Author: Dolly

Genre : Romance

Style: LL

Instagram account: 𝒆𝒑𝒊.𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚

Cover

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6210270776721408

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Heya, EpisodeAnon27 here!

I joined the Risk and Reward Contest this year and hopefully, you’d give my story a chance for your reading list. I made all of the art scenes including the cover with advance directing. Here are the details below! T w T

Title: R&R: The Marionette
Art & Written by: EpisodeAnon27
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Thriller, Comedy, Romance, Fantasy
Instagram Account: @episodeanon27

Story Description: Died with the missing memories for what happened, a Seer gave a deal you can’t decline for a second life. Will the outcome worth the risk when it comes to your shattered trust?

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Limelight, Choices Matters, Female & Male Love Interest, Female MC, Art Scenes included!

Thank you for doing this!! :sparkling_heart:

Here’s my story, I hope you like it if you give it a try!!

𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲: R&R: What we live for

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿: @sabba.episode

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Adventure

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Crystal has been feeling at a standstill for a long time when she gets the opportunity to travel the world on a photography trip. Will her life turn around? Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6287863955259392

Thank you so much for doing this!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : R&R: The Tree of Life

Genre : dark fantasy thriller

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349829779324928

Description :

You grew up near an old tree. That old tree has seen everything from time to time. You always wondered if it could tell you your path in life. You get the change to wake up the tree. But what if it turns out that this risk is not without its consequences?

[LGBTQ, LL, 2 M/F MC’S/LI’s, GAMES]

1 Like