R&R Entries Promotional Thread

Heyyy guys! So, I’ve seen that there’re a lot of people joining the Risk and Rewards contest, so I thought, why not have a thread where people can share their R&R contest entries, promote them, organize R4Rs, the like. So share those fabulous entries of yours!

Since I’m joining the contest as well, I’ll promote mine:

Title: R&R: Crystal Abyss
IG: @e.p.i._jade
Genre: Fantasy/Thriller

Cover:

Might be changed, I don’t know.

5 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Thank you for this :blush:

Title: R&R: Game of Seven
Description: Seven would be strangers. Seven games. One rule - Survive!
|3 MCs|Choices Matter|Long Chapters|Short Story|
Genre: Thriller

4 Likes

R&R: Risk in Love

2 Likes

Thank you!
Here’s

R&R: Finding Farsafaca

3 Likes

Thank you for this thread :blush:

R&R: The Revenge Game

Genre: Comedy / Romance
Description:
Your boyfriend dumped you. What do you do? Cry your eyes out and become miserable… or gather sisters-in-crime to take revenge on him? It’s payback time!

[Full CC x LL x LGBTQ x Choose Gender]

2 Likes

title: R&R: A Rebel’s Promise
authors: @ColemanS & @saol [ ig: @seda.episode & @saol.epi ]
episodes: it will be a short story, +/- 5 episodes
information: A Rebel’s Promise will be a story full of adventure, mini games, and you might even shed a couple of tears.

4 Likes

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Thank you :white_heart:!

R&R: sincerely, yours
𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ~ A once in a lifetime job opportunity. only problem? It’s halfway across the world! with tough competition, a familiar face and a perfect stranger, will the risk be worth the reward?

𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝘾𝘾 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩!

𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚 : romance with elements of drama

𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬, 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘌 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳!:white_heart::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank u for this! :blob_hearts:

𝚁&𝚁: 𝙾𝚍𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚢

𝒹𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 - 𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝟣𝟫𝟥𝟣. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘧𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘖𝘥𝘺, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢’𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴.

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳: 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢: 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢.𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢_𝘰𝘯_𝘵𝘩𝘦.𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝘓𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩: 𝘐’𝘮 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝟤𝟢 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩? 𝘐’𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐’𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯-𝘰𝘧𝘧.

𝘊𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

cover by the lovely @/roy <3

1 Like

Thank you for making this thread :blush: And here’s my entry:

85d6bd6dc8e196a3a-credit to @episode_katherinee-

I wouldn’t mind doing an R4R once it’s finished

2 Likes

Of course! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Title : R&R: Partners in Crime
Genre : Drama
Author : Juliewrites (me lol)
Description : When a criminal saves your life in an attack, you have no choice but to help him. But your job as a police officer starts to get in the way. Will you choose your heart or the law?
(not yet published)

1 Like

Thank you for the threadddd
Here’s mine:))

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎- R&R: Hometown Homicides

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢- Expecting an unexciting winter break, college student Emerson Corso returns home. When the a string of homicides begin to occur, Emerson decides to get to the bottom of the deaths. Nothing says happy holidays like murder.

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎- Mystery
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜- 5-7 (short story)
𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎- March 18th

Full CC//Choose your gender//Advanced directing//Point system

𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜! @ epi_rj

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread! My story is R&R: Windy City Ruse. :mag_right:

Description: 1926. Flora longs to do more than her desk job, one she thought would start her detective career. Then she hears of an undesired new case. Will she risk it all to chase her dreams?

1 Like

I’m down for R4R.

Being the princess of Allyria is no easy task, add to that a secret so grave that if it got out, it would mean her death.

Full CC / 3 LI (CC/LGBT) / Choices Matter / Minigames

My insta is @kodiak.writes not that i’ve done much with it.

1 Like

Sure! I’ll contact you once I’ve published!

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : R&R: The Tree of Life

Genre : dark fantasy thriller

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349829779324928

Description :

You grew up near an old tree. That old tree has seen everything from time to time. You always wondered if it could tell you your path in life. You get the change to wake up the tree. But what if it turns out that this risk is not without its consequences?

[LGBTQ, LL, 2 M/F MC’S/LI’s, GAMES]

1 Like

I’d love to have a R4R! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great I added you to my R&R list. I will send you screenshots on your instagram account :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like