R&R R4Rs + others welcome!

… Ohhh, boy. This is probably the last contest I’m going to enter.

Y’all know the drill. I made one for Squad and Reveal, so now here’s a new R4R thread! If you’re interested, just drop your story down below (doesn’t have to be a contest entry). There’s only one rule, and it’s No Ghosting!

I can read about 6 stories on a non-busy day (like the weekend) and 2 on a busy day. Contest entries will be shared on my story.

My story:

Card made by @episode_katherinee

R&R: Until Tomorrow
Author: Nat.Alia (@nat.alia.writes)
Genre: Sci-fi
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Description: In a Dystopian Earth ruled by machines, Astrid was created to serve the world. But when she takes the hand of a mysterious stranger, her life suddenly takes a dangerous turn…

Link:

Reading List:

5 Likes

I’m interested!
Here’s my story and link

It’s not an R&R entry though, is that fine?

1 Like

Yep! I’ll send SS over PMs :hearts:

1 Like

Its all a mirage
Description : An arranged marriage with your enemy ,Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?
4 episodes ongoing

1 Like

Here is mine!
R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :two_hearts:
I’m open for R4R :hugs:

Title: Out Of Love

Genre: Romance

Style: Limelight

Author: Ria

Episode: 1-3 (Ongoing)

Description: When trying something different leads Amethyst into the arms of a stunning billionaire, Is it true love or is it just lies and deceit? :eyes:

Cover

IG: ria.episode_

1 Like

I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 6 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_writer

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

1 Like

Title: Taming Mr.Wylde
Description: A perfect life with a perfect boyfriend, what else could a girl dream of? Until you discover the shocking truth of the new boy at school… Can you keep a secret? [CC, Choices, LL]
Genre: drama, romance

if anyone up for R4R PM me!

1 Like

i would love to do a r4r and I’ll already read your story (;

1 Like

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Ehi there :sparkles:
I’ve recently published my first story and R&R contest entry and I would be really grateful if you could read it and help me out :white_heart:
You could also support me by reading all three chapters in one shot (it helps with reader retention) and by spending gems on it (don’t worry, the storyline is gem-free, but there is a support button at the end of the episode)

Here are the details:

Title: R&R: Gold Rush
Author: @angie.g (forum name) | angieg.episode (Instagram handle)
Genre: Drama (and romance!)
Chapters: 3
Description: Working for a fashion magazine in NY seems awesome, until you end up torn between a lustful illicit affair and a tight competition to get your stylist dream job. Can you have both?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658231685447680

The story also features:

• 1 hot male LI
  • Full CC for the MC and the LI
  • Advanced directing with multiple point systems, tappable overlays and minigames
  • Choices matter and have an impact on your reading experience

Cover:

Feel free to contact me if you decide to read it(Instagram is preferred :sparkles:)

1 Like