R&R Reading List (CLOSED)

Hey! I am making a Risk and Reward contest reading list! If you are entering the contest please put the name of your story and your Instagram below, and I will add it to my list.

ps I will be reading all the entries on the list as well as be willing to do a read4read as I am also entering the contest!

Thanks! I cant wait to read everyone’s entries!

my Instagram is @episodegarden if you want to send it there!

16 Likes

R&R: Risk in love

added!

thank you! insta: whitney_episode1

1 Like

R&R: Apocalyptic Renegade by @agatya.episode :tipping_hand_woman:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

R&R Solitaire Sombre
Insta: @xgeorgia_xx

1 Like

added!

added!!!

1 Like

R&R: Supernova by Me and @goldenwaterlily
@makayla.reed.episode and @goldenwaterlily

2 Likes

Thanks for this!
Mine is R&R: Crystal Abyss
Insta: @e.p.i._jade

1 Like

added to list!

1 Like

just added!

1 Like

R&R: Scars and Souvenirs
Instagram : @the.silversss & @epsd_snowflake

1 Like

R&R: Odyssey
Author: @miramira.onthewall
Insta: mira.mira_on_the.wall
Genre: Historical romance/drama (fiction)

thank u for doing this! <3

1 Like

R&R: Everlasting Life

If I do make it in time I’ll be sure to come back for this thread or dm you on Instagram so I can read yours too.

Note:

For anyone reading this, make sure you have people read your story after the contest deadline is over so the read counts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

R&R: The Path of The Unknown
Authors: @M_H_C_Episode & @Milly
Style: Limelight
Genre = Fantasy
Chapters: Not being published this early before the deadline but will be out soon!
Description: Reina wants to find the someone who left her during childhood, she wants answers to who she really is but will she take the opportunity when the chance arises? Or will she miss her chance?
Cover Drawn By = @ lyra.episode (Instagram)

U can find the cover & Sneak Peeks for this story on my Instagram soon (@m.h.c.episode)

1 Like

No guarantee that I’ll finish 3 chapters in time but I’m gonna try. Even if I don’t make it in time, I’ll still release it at some point.

R&R: BLACKTAIL-NINER Чорнохвоста Дев’ятка
Genre(s): Horror, Mystery, Action, Adventure, Romance
Author: @schittwriter (Me. Insta @ is the same baha)
CC: Yes.
Choices: Yes.
Timed Choices: Yes.
Gem Choices: Only for viewing points/topping up, bonus Q&As, support the author etc.
Love interests: 2 males and a no-romance route.
Mains: 7 mains, including an overlay droid.
Estimated # of episodes upon completion: 30.
Description #1: A group of six manage radio comms with Blacktail-Niner who guides them on a journey across six states amidst the undead, but will it be his greatest triumph or his gravest mistake?
Description #2: A group attempt a journey across six states through the lands of the undead in search of safer grounds, but there’s a more sinister threat - and it’s much, much closer.
Couldn’t decide between those descriptions ugh

3 Likes

added to the list!!

1 Like

of course! Your entry is added to the list!

1 Like

yes! thanks for including that note! And please do DM me on Instagram as I would love to meet you! (added story to list)

1 Like