R&R Stories...or any stories

Hey folksโ€ฆso i have alot of free time and i wanna read some storiesโ€ฆ
Feel free to drop your R&R stories or any story it can be yours or a friends :slightly_smiling_face:
Also leave your IG handle down below so i can tag you in screenshots!

~Treyzere :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hi!! My story is called R&R: What we live for

Crystal has been feeling at a standstill for a long time when she gets the opportunity to travel the world on a photography trip. Will her life turn around? Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?

My IG is @sabba.episode
I hope you like the story if you give it a chance! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for doing this! :heart:

R&R: Seeing Double
Authors: @purplerosewrites and @aiR
Description: Michelle has a lot on her plate. And by that, we mean A LOT. This leads her to make the decision to clone herself. However, things donโ€™t go exactly as plannedโ€ฆ
Genre: Comedy
Contains full CC, advanced directing and choices that matter
IGs: @purplerosewrites and @eccentricstuffs

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6662146970288128

3 Likes

Im gonna check it out.sounds interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for this! :two_hearts:
Name: R&R: Solitaire Sombre
Description: After travelling the world for years, Fallon must prove her worth to lead her family. What happens when she crosses paths with someone from her past? Will they remember each other?
CC: Limited CC for Mc and Li
Choices: Hair, makeup, outfits, a few non important ones

2 Likes

I already planned on reading your story :laughing:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for the thread! :dizzy: Hopefully, you give it a read! :avocado_love:

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Title: R&R : Seeking Solace

Description : A controlling dad, grueling work, and lost hope. Lucia has given up on her dreams of becoming a doctor until meeting Presley Stone. Will he be the one to help her dreams come true?

Author: Dolly

Genre : Romance

Style: LL

Instagram account: ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š.๐’…๐’๐’๐’๐’š

Cover โ†ฏ

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6210270776721408

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hereโ€™s mine <3

๐š&๐š: ๐™พ๐š๐šข๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šข

๐’น๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ - ๐˜๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ in ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ขโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด.

๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข_๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ_๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ

LIMITED CC, POINTS, 1 LI

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

cover by @/roy :heart: (roy_episode on insta)

link โ†’

2 Likes

Ohh yeah
Thank you so much btw :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you!

R&R: Crystal Abyss

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 3 (not complete)

Author: Jade135 (@e.p.i._jade: IG)

Description: Tasked with a mission that could save the entire world, youโ€™re forced to navigate the unknown alone. But the truth always comes out, and itโ€™s not what you expected.

Extra Information:

2 LIs | Choices Matter | Limited CC | Advanced Directing (somewhat, haha :sweat_smile: )

Link:

Hope you enjoy it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!
R&R: Finding Farsafaca
In a place cursed by betrayal, the only option left is to find the land that exists only in legends.
Will you discover the truth?
(4 LI, 2 F, 2 M) (Choices Matter) (Minigames) (CC)

1 Like

hiii hereโ€™s my story Iโ€™m working on feel free to check it out!!
follow my instagram trinityepisode โ† click on that & itโ€™ll take you there, for updates!!
Title: Umaworld
Genre: Fantasy
no cc sorry :pleading_face:
Description: Solar and Rome get thrown into a world that feels strangely familiar. Tasked with fulfilling a prophecy they know nothing about, they uncover secrets that lead them to the truth.
Link: Umaworld โ† click on the name & itโ€™ll take you to my story
Cover:

1 Like

Love the cover !!

1 Like

Thank you for this! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: @naddyistyping
Title: R&R: Deal with the Devil
Genre: Mystery/Drama
Description: Being the big cityโ€™s fixer-upper is no joke, especially when a dangerously charming con man offers you a deal you canโ€™t refuse. Are you willing to take the risk?
Contains Full CC and 2 Male LIs

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: R&R: Deal with the Devil

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

1 Like

thank you for this!

Title: R&R: Hadesโ€™ Child

description: Your mother is kidnapped by the Gods of Mount Olympus and your mission is to save her. With unexpected help and a crazy request, will you save your mother?

What to expect:
โ€ข Minigames
โ€ข Choose LIโ€™s gender
โ€ข Choose your gender
โ€ข Choices Matter

*Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571016937635840

1 Like

hi, i canโ€™t find a story anymore๐Ÿ˜ž. can you help me find it? the story is about a girl who is forced to marry a horrible mafia boss to pay off her fatherโ€™s debt. The girl begins to have feelings for her husbandโ€™s best friend and his right hand in crime(Gabriel). The girl and Gabriel shared a kiss. And In this huge situation, the only friends that the girl has are her dog (Angel) and Gabriel.

Title: R&R Justice
Episodes: 3 more to come
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Plot: Justice is a rockstar on the verge of losing it all and only you can help him. Will your marriage of convenience be more business or pleasure? Full CC, Art Scenes, choices matter, 2 endings.

1 Like

Thank you for doing this!
Insta: @emma.writes.episode
R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemyโ€™s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

1 Like

Hi, my story isnโ€™t An R&R, but itโ€™s called The Thrill by Hannah. Hope you give it a read

Cover: The_Thrill_w4_posterThumb_HvUGdHAdoW

1 Like