R4R - 1st Chapter Reviews

Hey guys,
I was hoping to do R4R with people but just the 1st chapter. I think the 1st chapter is the most important one, so I think it’s the one people should focus on for reviews.
For me, if I really like a story I’ll keep going past chapter 1. I don’t mean to sound harsh but I think it’ll be more efficient and quicker so we can all be better writers.
RULES

• Tell me if you want your reviews PMd or written here
  • If I have liked your post then I will be doing a R4R

Thank youu!

My story: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Author: MKG
Genre: Romantic Comedy / Slice of Life
Story style: Limelight
Description: Kiara, Willow, Samantha, and Sooyoung are just 4 girls trying to survive high school. Follow them as they grow up and discover first love, pain and what true friendship means.
Episodes: 3 so far
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4612451922411520

Willing to do a read for read with anyone if interested. You don’t have to but if you want to do a read for read with me, please sign up on the attached form. It helps me keep my reads in order! :kissing_heart:

Thank You!

Hi! I would love it if you could check out my story :blush:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

1 Like

Here are the details:
Title: Love The Adrenaline
Number of chapters: 5/6
Genre: Love/Drama ( I know this doesn’t exist in categories but the story has both)
Author: Daniela
Describtion: Nicole is a strong, independent girl and she likes the extreme, but behind these things, Nicole suffered a loss,but her life gets more interesting when Blake shows up
The Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6193869524893

Im down for a r4r :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m willing to do R4R and review your story as well!

My story: Criminally Lovestruck
Author: Claire P.
Genre: Mystery
Story Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5791197795057664

1 Like

Reading now :slight_smile:

Finished :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just read

Hey just read your 1st chapter
Here’s my review (I’m bulletpoints):

• the opening was cool
  • theres new limelight options so you may want to add those in
  • I like the segways between the newscaster and Charlize
  • I feel like the slapping was a little out of place, couldn’t he get her fired for that?
  • I like how diverse the characters are
    -I really liked the backgrounds you used
  • I agree with Charlize that background music is not okay
  • oh man the choices, I enjoyed that you wanted to make the readers understand what was happening
    But I think as a person who doesn’t enjoy crime episodes too much it was hard lol
    Overall I think your directing is good but the choices were very hard for me to figure out which ones to press. I do like Charlize though. Some parts were funny but not realistic for this kind of crime story. I think you have to find that balance because it’s more on the funnier side. Unless that’s what you want . I do think if you make the choices a little simpler and dialogue it will be a great story. :slight_smile:
1 Like

Thanks so much for the feedback! I really appreciate it! :heart: I’ll make sure to review your story as well

1 Like

A read for read.
I’m always up for it!
if anyone interested
Story link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: JUST WHEN I FOUND LOVE (Dilemma)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story name Just when i found love
Story style Ink
Genre Drama
Story description A love she believes in and a love he uses as a reprisal of the past. What happens when the hidden truth uncovers?? is everything what it seems??
Customized characters No but trust me, they’re HOT!
Choices Yes
Cover

1 Like

I am willing to do r4r as well

1 Like

your story sounds interesting, read for read?

if so could you sign up on the following form? it’s silly but it helps keep my reads in order :joy:

ill do a R4R with you

yeah im down for a R4R]

I will get to yours after I finish another r4r

Your story is nice and cool😎
And i read all three chapters.
Just that it isn’t that funny as you tagged it to be but well I don’t know, maybe on the next coming chapters and i actually can’t wait :hugs:
Here is a ss

Thanks
Yeah I thought I put it as romantic but i guess it didn’t save properly lol I’ll read your story now

1 Like

Just finished :slight_smile:
interesting premise
Can’t wait to see what happens next!

1 Like

thank you :hugs: