😘 I'm promoting my stories: romance, comedy, fantasy and drama

Hi, I remember you had already read the first chapter when we did R4R with your story “June”. I even read extra chapters. :thinking:

Ok

Still open. :smiley:

Hey would love to read your story! :slight_smile:
Do I DM you screenshots or post here?
My story: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Author: MKG
Genre: Romantic Comedy / Slice of Life
Story style: Limelight
Description: Every girl has their own story. Kiara, Willow, Samantha, and Sooyoung are 4 very different and unique girls. Follow them as they grow up and discover first love, pain and what true friendship means.
4 different races, sexualities and multiple love interests for each girl.
MC* CC
Episodes: 3 so far
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4612451922411520

3 Likes

Hello! :hugs: You can post the screenshots in here.

Sure! I’ll start with your story after seen the screenshots. :slightly_frowning_face: I don’t want to be ghosted again.

Hello!! I’d love to do a read4read with you. Here are my story details:
Name: The Playboy Diaries
Author: Asined
Genre: Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6306280168816640

3 Likes

I was just reading this before I came here!!! Honesty this story is so good!!! The directing is beautiful! :sneezing_face::two_hearts: And a male MC!!! :clap:

Sure! :hugs: I’ll start with your story after seen the screenshots. I don’t want to be ghosted again.

thank youuuu it means a lot :scream:

1 Like

I just finished your sory and I think it is the most unique story I have ever come across!!! :boom::heart: Honestly it is so refreshing and funny! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts about mine.

1 Like

Hi, I’m glad you liked my story! :hugs:

I just finished yours, it’s well directed, although I recommend you get better quality overlays, some of them have pixelated border. :hushed:

Still open! :kissing_heart:

Thank you for making the thread. I’m defenitely for r4r if you still open. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just released my new story on episode and I’m so excited since I’m kind of all new to these things! And I just get an update of my story so if you have free times pls come and stop by. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thank you so much!

So, here’s my story!

Story Title: HEARTLESS
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery
Author: Rory James
Published : 5 Chapters
Description:
Haunted by the past, you decide to be a cold-hearted girl who can never fall in love. Will you be saved from this curse just in time, or it’s already too late? CC
LINK [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131116539969536 ]

My insta : @roryy_episode (will add you back!)

2 Likes

Sure! :hugs: I’ll start with your story after seen the screenshots. :slightly_frowning_face: I don’t want to be ghosted again.

1 Like

Same here lady. :sob: I will finish yours asap!!

1 Like

OMG I didn’t really expect that It will be this funny! lol I definitely love your background edit since the first second. It’s really nice and creative that I’d like the same! I will wait for your update and I really mean it! Your characters is so hype and make me laugh. Keep going girl. Let’s fight ghost together! lol :sob::joy::joy:

PS. I already follow your IG. Let’s be friend! :joy::laughing:
So So sorry that my pass was just out. But I’ll continue asap!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m glad you liked my story. :laughing: I’ll start with yours right now.

1 Like

Hello! I’ll finish as soon as possible! :hugs:

1 Like

Omg That’s awesome! :sob: I’m here still waiting for the pass. lol But no pressure! Just read when you feel like to read. :blush:

1 Like