R4r (3-5 chapters)

Hello everyone. So i know writing a story is hard yet alone ganing reads. So i’m willing to read 5 chapters of your story. If you have only 3 or 4 chapters, then thats fine too. Here’s whats gonna happen. First you send me a screenshot of the cover of my story indicating that you have read all 5 but if you only have 3 or 4 chapters, you can only read 3 or 4 depending on how many chapters you want the both of us to read. The minimum is 3 and the maximum is 5. Note that i will only read your story if you send me the screenshot. Then i will do the same after i have read your story.
Here’s my story link

Then kindly fill out this form:
TITLE
AUTHOR
COVER: (small and large)
DESCRIPTION
LINK
HOW MANY EPISODES YOU WANT ME TO READ (note that the number of episodes you want me to read will be the same number you should read of my story)
WAITING FOR SCREENSHOTS
@gisellec (5 episodes)

2 Likes

Hello!
I’ll do a read 4 read!
Here’s my story. I’ll message you with screenshots that I’ve read yours! :blush:
I’ll read 4 episodes if you read 4 of mine!

Story Title: Not to Hot (limelight)
Genre: Comedy/drama
Author: Zaddy
Description: (the story takes place in South Korea) A young highschool student named Dante has been bullied all his life due to his weight. After changing schools to have a new start, he wakes up one morning in a completely different body. This new body is GORGEOUS. Everytime he falls asleep he switches bodies; his old body works at night while his new body attends school. Dante thought that being attractive means his life would become significantly easier, he was dead wrong.

Nice cover! Sure all i need is your screenshot of my story then i will get started with yours.

1 Like

I just started.
I have to say, your use of overlays is ON POINT!

1 Like

Thanks! Keep reading. I cant wait to read your story it looks like some kind of anime game. :wink:
Since you requested 4 chapters, you have to read 4 of my chapters.

1 Like

You only have 1 episode?

yes and i would only want one pls

Are you sure? Reading just the first episode does not count as a read.

HEY!
Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’ve got cold-hearted handsome hybrids following your every move, one of whom is your mate. Will you fight for the throne, or him?
Customizable Characters, 5 Endings
Chapters: technically 6 bc ch 1 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Nvm will get someone else to do it with

I was just asking if you were sure. I can still do it if you want

ok

1 Like

How many episodes do you want to exchange for reads?

1 Like

5!!

1 Like

Ok. All i need are the screenshots from you of my story. 5 episodes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished!!!

It was really good. The Directing was on point, the overlays were amazing. The art scenes were great!
It reminded my of an anime and also gave me a beyond two souls feel. It’s a game!
I haven’t read a story like this! It’s super unique.
Your prologue surprised me, I thought jade was the main character. I like that the MC is a boy. You don’t see that too often. Aiden seems bada**!!

1 Like

Oh you know beyond two souls huh? Funny you should mention that. Some parts of it inspired me to write this story. Only some parts.
Ok i will get started with your story as soon as i get home :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! His name is aiden and the powers seemed similar-well apart from there being a spirit that’s doing all the stuff :blush:

1 Like

Here you go! I love it! A very original story. When Dante said the word tit in the first episode, it ruined the sad moment and i lost it :rofl:
And damn your scene arts are great! And you are right Episode does need cheese burger props.
I know this story was supposed to be funny but it kinda reflects on real life which is sad.
All in all, great story. Definitely deserves more reads!
Just one question. Where did you get the anime backgrounds from?

1 Like