R4R All genres and styles welcome

Hi everyone! :sickburn:

I’m looking for author who are willing to do read 4 reads. :yay:

So please only post if you want to participate.

If you are interested please read all seven episodes of my story first and send me screenshots.

Also l would love to hear what you thought of the story.

**Once you have read my story I will read all your episodes as well. Even if it’s more than seven.

If I love your story I will recommend it on my Instagram page. Please feel free to check out my recommendations @tldax913.episode

:red_light: I will not start reading your story until I know you have read mine, I’m tired of being ghosted. :red_light:

Thank you!
Have a Wonderful Day!

-Tara

Here is my story info:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 7
Genre: fantasy
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode
Description: Kadi & Dani have always kept their true selves hidden.But what happens when they discover the truth about their Dark Essence.Will the secrets hidden beneath the lies destroy them? (Point system that will lead to two endings and Limited CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

Complete and Promoted:
Alone without knowing it by @Cheris
A Heartbreak Century by @samantha_episode_1

Currently Reading:

5 Likes

Hey! :blush: I’d love to do a r4r with you! Here’s my story:

Title: Alone without knowing it
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy/Action
Style: INK
Description: You live a happy life with your family until you find out that you’re part of a mafia, related to a murderer that killed her own sister and you have to kill her. What will you do ?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5273213461921792

If you’re interested, I’d start reading your story in the morning since it’s pretty late here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile:
Sure! Sounds good.
I love fantasy story and look forward to reading your story.

Once you send me screenshots I will start and complete your story as well!
Thank you so much for commenting on this thread!

Have a great night!

1 Like

I’ll start reading it in the morning and will pm you with screenshots then :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m as well looking forward to reading your story and I wish you a great day/night as well! :relaxed:

hey! thank you for this thread. I am interested in your story and I will PM you with screenshots once I am done with reading (probably by tomorrow evening or Friday morning) :blush::heavy_heart_exclamation:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :grin:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :two_hearts:

2 Likes

LOVE The Cover! :heart: I’ll Love To Do A R4R With You, Here’s My Story’s Info And Get Back To You Once I’m Done With All 7 Chapters.:blush:

Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Drama, Romance, Action
Style : Ink
Episodes : 11(On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216

COVER

1 Like

Hey I would love to do an R4R
But I have only 3 episodes So is it ok if I read only 3 of yours? I f I love it I will continue and also give my feedback!!
My story:-AW:Imprinted
Cover:-

Link:-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475926547529728
Synopsis:- In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?

Hi!

I would like to do a read for read. I understand it sound a bit strange to ask for all my episodes to be read.

I’m willing to read everyone’s complete story whether it has 3 or 30 episodes. And I’m willing to post recommendations of stories I’ve loved. There are so many amazing stories out there and they will never be discovered if we don’t pay attention to the ranking system.

Here is the reason why:

Regardless of the amount of episodes an author has published, if the reader doesn’t complete the published episodes then that story falls in the rank.

For example:

I would read all three of your episodes, so to the ranking system it would appear that I’ve completed your published episodes and your story will move up in the rank.

But if you only read three out of seven of my story, it will make my story have low reader retention and cause it to fall in the rank and get lost within the 100k stories.

So far the last two stories I’ve read had 9 and 17 episodes. I read both of them to the end and posted about their stories

Sorry for the long message.

If you still want to do a r4r with all my episodes, I would love that. I’ve put everything into Dark Essence and I’m confident if you agree to read all, you won’t be disappointed

And I m sure from the description of your story that I will love and continue to read as you publish.

Thank you and I hope you will consider the r4r.

Have a great day! :blush:

-Tara

1 Like

Ok I got it! I really did not know about the ranking system! I will defenatly do this R4R!

Title: Taste of Heaven
Author: Lupita
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: Destiney is enrolled in University at the University of Toronto where she is stuck between two men. She is carrying the baby of one of the men.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6573311948816384