R4R - and also review if you want!

Hi Guys ! :grin: I wanted to do a Read4Read just leave yout link down below :wink: , I’m gonna ask you to to send me screenshots to prove you did that :camera_flash: , don’t be a ghost reader :exclamation: , we should help each other in this community and not take advantage of each other for our own success :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation: small authors shall help each other! :hugs:

If you want also a review just ask me to do it !

I usually do a R4R for 4 chapters , only for stories I like the best I will continue e added them to my favourites :wink:

Then Happy Reading to all of us

So here’s mine :

Little Description :
Title : It was You
Author : Jacquelyne D. ( follow me on episode if u want )
Genre : Romance
Episodes : 5 ( story on progress)
Instagram : jacquelynewriter

Rosie starts her new life in New York City as a owner of a flower shop with her co-worker Ed and assistant Marnie , Can she forget her past and try to love again?

4 Likes

i am up for it

Name: Retrace
Genre: Mystery. is where I placed it. but honestly, I have no idea. maybe drama
style: ink
chapters : 3
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425193401417728
description: mc’s mom has been shot and is in a coma. follow her as she tries to contact her dad. while listening to the story of how her parents meet. he was the son of a mafia boss and her an undercover cop. it is two stories in one

sfsf

1 Like

Okay perfect :blush: I’ll send you screenshot once I read it :wink:

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: 3 chapters (ongoing).

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

1 Like

Okay gurll after I read @line123462 story , I will read yours :wink: just wait foe the screenshoots :kissing_heart::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll send you the screenshots as soon as possible. :hugs:

1 Like

I’d be willing to do a read for read with you! Would you like 2 chapters for 2?
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

I already read yours hahaa , you were one of my old thread :joy:

1 Like

Oh shoot sorry :joy:

1 Like

I’m @thereclusewriter on Instagram.
Here is my most current story, a part of the Creator’s Missed Connections Contest!

Title: MC: Hit & Run
Author: AJ Nicole
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5787185744773120
Description: Love. Ha, what’s that? You wouldn’t know it even if you hit it with your car… Literally. So what happens when YOU crash into your own destiny?

LGBT love choice, YOU character, FULL CC, tappable overlays, and Choices Matter with the Character Point System!

I’d love to do read for reads as well, but I really hope you all check out my story!

1 Like

It’s okay :wink:

1 Like

I just finished and I LOVE BENIOOO​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I also posted in my story :wink: and follow you on instagram here’s your screenshoot

1 Like

hey girl! let’s do a r4r and I wouldn’t mind a review if you could :slight_smile:
i’ll dm you the screenshots of your story on instagram, if that’s cool!
heres my story:

Title: On West Avenue
Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance
Episodes: 8
Insta: captainwillowstudios
On_West_Avenue_posterThumb_q9S2OpYpXe

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much, I’m glad you liked my story. I’m on the street right now, but when I get home I’ll start with your story. :hugs:

1 Like

I’m willing to do R4R please my story link and I entered the Missed Connections contest

1 Like

Hey guys! It would mean so much to me if you checked out my story. It is for the recent Missed Connections contest.
MC: Worlds Apart
In Ekra, Hazel has been told since she was little that Juna was dangerous. When she is saved by a Junaian, Hazel embarks on a journey to find him, discovering a dark secret. CC

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

It is in limelight.
Thanks for even considering reading it!
:smile:

1 Like

I would like to do a R4R
Author: Miss. JD
Instagram miss.jd5
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 17 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world. Will she be able to survive or will she be stuck watching her life slip away?

1 Like

Done! :blush:

1 Like

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288