R4R and Fanmail for authors with stories under 5000 reads - Let's support each other!

Hey fellow authors! Let’s support each other with read for reads and fanmail!
1. Please check out 3 or more episodes of my story and send me a private screenshot.
2. If you liked something about my story, please share it in the fanmail directly in the story on the episode app.
3. I’ll do the same for you, I promise! :kissing_heart:

Title: Love Never Fails
Author: Catelyn
Genre: Romance Drama
Style: Ink
Episodes: 12 and more coming!

Short Description: Have you ever wondered if people could love you for who you really are? You’re a perfectionist, but after an unexpected breakup, can you overcome stigma, insecurities, and survive after your predictable and controlled world comes crashing down? MC customization in chapter 3.

Sharelink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6637383790624768
Instagram: @episode.loveneverfails

Why read “Love Never Fails” - what readers have been saying:

• the characters have depth

• a meaningful storyline that deals with mental health struggles

• a well written script with no grammar or spelling errors

• creative directing

If you have struggled with overcoming the stigma of mental illness in a family member, then I hope this story will be meaningful for you. The topic is close to my heart.

Thanks for reading!
Catelyn :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hi @Catelyn,

This is a great idea!

Here are my story details:

Story Details:
FANTASTICAL: REALM REVIVED

• Title: Fantastical: Realm Revived
  • Author: Kim L
  • Description:

Dawn, my dear, with gifts ethereal,
To you belongs the Crown Imperial,
Remember to ever heed this lyrical:
“A realm may fall to its demise,
But after the dawn,
It may still rise.”

Dawn discovers a whole new realm with new possibilities and threats. She realises quickly that trust is hard to earn and those closest are really the ones she should keep furthest away. A whole realm is at her fingertips. Will she dare to venture into the new world? And who will she have to leave behind…

• Genre: Fantasy
  • Style: Ink
  • Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING)

• Link: :arrow_down:

my main instagram (KIM L)

my reviews instagram (EPI REVIEWS)

:blue_heart::star::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Love this idea! I will get to reading yours soon.

Title: Black
Author: Leandra
Genre: Dramedy (drama and comedy)
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Description: A family sit-com showcasing the life of Melanie Black, an intelligent yet hardheaded medical student with a lively family.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5934189905313792
My Instagram: @clemenlea

Black%20Cover

1 Like

I love the look of your story! Do you want to do a read for read?

1 Like

Of course!

I’ve messaged you on PM

1 Like

Hi,
I’m up for a r4r! Great idea to help support each other. I will add your story to my favorites and PM you once I’m finished.

Thank you!
Have a great day! :slight_smile:

-T

Here’s my story

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960 1
Instagram: tldax913.episode
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD
-T

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for creating this thread I am up for a R4R (And yes my story contains some slight L.G.B.T supporting)

Title: “LGBT” Finding myself
Author: Davidcrvz
Genre: Action, (Slight) Romance
Episode: 2 edited still editing episode 3

Description:
What the first thing on your mind? Ah yes… REVENGE! Can you track down the person who murder you parents and still be good or evil? (2 ENDINGS!, Chose gender and character customization}

1 Like

Hi @itskim !

Your story looks really interesting! I’ll do a read for read with you. I’ve saved your story to my favorites. After you send me screenshots of the episodes you’ve read of mine, I’ll read yours too and send you screenshots!

Looking forward to reading your story!
Catelyn :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

Hi @clemenlea ,

Wow! I love the look of your cover and your story sounds very interesting and unique! To clarify, did you want to do a r4r with me or itskim- or both? :grin:
I’ve saved your story to my favorites as well and look forward to reading it when I receive screenshots For my story! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @TLdax913 ,

Wow! All these stories look super interesting, including yours! Thanks for saving my story to your favorites. I’m happy to read yours as well. I’ve saved it to my favorites and will read and send you screenshots after I receive your screenshots. :grin:
Thanks again!
Catelyn

1 Like

Here’s my story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578521367412736
My story is called “Trouble In Princess Paradise”
“How will Rose save the 4 kingdoms after things begin to fall apart after the Solar Eclipse?
Corruption,secrecy,drama, & the cherry on top: romance.
CC & choices
My instagram is : rosina.episode

I’ll send you screenshots once I’m done:)

1 Like

Hi @Davidcrvz ,

Thanks for replying! Once I finish reading the other r4r’s, I will get to yours in a few days. Just remember to send me screenshots of my story. Thanks and all the best to you.
Catelyn

Hi @Rosina.V ,

Thanks so much for replying! Your story sounds very interesting as well! I will read it and send you screenshots in a few days as well, after I finish the other r4r’s and receive your screenshots. Thanks again and all the best as you keep writing!

This is my first story on Episode, It would mean a lot if I can have some feedback <3 Looking forward to reading your story :blush:

Title: Fantastical: Ticket to Paradise
Author: Love S.
Chapters: 3
Completed?: No
Review?: That’ll be great :smile:
Description:
FANTASY-COMEDY
After your soul gets sucked into heaven and you become an angel, you’re eternal job is to guide rebellious teenagers.

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6624247412031488

2 Likes

Hi @amorstefanny,

Thanks so much for your interest in my story! Yours looks like it will be interesting and funny! Let me know when you’ve read mine and send me private screenshots. I’d be happy to read yours and provide you with some feedback too.

Catelyn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you, I’m starting on your story today.:slight_smile:
If you want when I’m done I can PM you the screen shots as proof.
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: SS
Title: Shattered Souls
Genre: Romance
Description: What happens when two shattered souls find each other? Will love prevail? +18
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

Hi @S_Unique ,

Thanks for offering to do a read for read! I’ll be happy to do one with you. Yes, please send me screenshots of my story either on Instagram or direct mail here, and then I will read yours and send screenshots to you too. :blush::heartpulse:
All the best to you,
Catelyn

1 Like

Hi, would you like to do a read for read with me?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode

1 Like