R4R and Fanmail for authors with stories under 5000 reads - Let's support each other!

Hi @Mia_writes,

What is your story called?

Catelyn :blush:

It’s called Life Without Jennifer

Hi I’m Venus and here is my story I really hope you like it :blush:
I would like to read your story too I’m up for r4r :two_hearts:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

Hi Mia! I’ll do a r4r with you.
Please send me screenshots of my story and I will read yours and send screenshots to you. I promise. :blush::heartpulse:
Catelyn

1 Like

Hi @Venuss,

Sounds great! I’ll do a r4r with you!
Please send me screenshots of my story and I will read yours and send you screenshots too. I really promise!
:blush::heartpulse:
Cathy

Hiya! Currently 11 episodes out. :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description-What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravels…Is it what you expect?
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

0024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

Hi all!

I am always up for read for read. I have already done so with some people who have posted on this thread. If we haven’t already done read for read and you would like to then let me know! :grin:

Story title: For The Love Of The Gang
Author: Miss Mac
Genre: Romance/Drama
Story style: INK
Number of episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Instagrams: @missmac.episodes
Link: https://episode.app.link/tqK9WRCenN 5
Description: Lucia has been in and out of foster homes since the age of 6 due to dramatic events. That is until she is found by her uncle who has been searching from her years. Lucia now has to get used to a new town, home and school while dealing with her traumatic past. The past doesn’t stay in the past when secrets, lies and new revelations come to light! Mature themes, choices, love, bad boys, thrills, action and much more. You don’t want to miss this. Let’s see how Lucia’s life unfolds when she meets bad boy Romeo!

1 Like

Hi @shewrites.episode

Sounds great! I’ll do a r4r with you!

Just send me screenshots to instagram or private messaging here, and I’ll read your and do the same!

Catelyn :slight_smile:

Hi @gisellec

your story sounds interesting, I’ll do a r4r with you! :slight_smile:
Just send me private screenshots of my story and I’ll read yours and send you screenshots as well!

All the best,
Catelyn :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Brilliant, I’ll get to it xxx

1 Like

miss avery’s little secret
style: ink
genre: mystery
current episode: 12
description : Avery has been avoiding on thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
Please dm me on ig for the r4r @episode.hina
Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC

1 Like