@ChocolatePie Hope you like your feedback!
Love, Hate Ep 1
- Loved your customisation.
- Your third character with pink hair had an error. It wouldn’t let you continue with the story until I pressed “done” 3 times.
- I’m confused. Is Avery actually married to Geon?
- I didn’t like how the bodyguards are blended together.
- Make sure that when the characters are speaking, it’s not in mind bubbles.
- You need to end your sentences with punctuation.
- Loved the body swap.
- It’s good that you had questions at the end of your episode.
Love, Hate Ep 2
- It’s hilarious how Avery is flirting with Geon.
- If a character is supposed to be walking, make sure they’re walking.
- Make sure to place speech bubbles in the right place.
- When writing dialogue, try to not use initials like “btw” because it doesn’t look professional.
- Avery was walking on spot for a few seconds which I think needs fixing.
- Loved the suspense at the end with Liam.
Love, Hate Ep 3
- Make sure to check your sentences so that they make sense.
- Loved Luca’s enthusiasm about food.
- Love the hate between Liam and Avery.
- Liked how your episode had points.
Overall, you have a unique plot line which I liked but you have a lot of directing and grammar mistakes in your story which could put people off so all you need to do it go back and read every episode and fix those little mistakes until you like how your episodes turn up.