R4R and Story Feedback!

Hey everyone, I recently published my first Episode story “Underpopulated” and am trying to gain more readers.
Leave the title, description, and a link to your story below and I’ll read it (and give you feedback if you desire.)
All I ask is that you read at least the first 3 episodes of my story in return.

Underpopulated_LL_posterThumb_tlYPcTEbdf
Read Here!

NOTE: It may take me a day or two to read your story. Please be patient!

8 Likes

Hey Alma, I’m happy to read your story, maybe like 3 chapters for 3. :relaxed:
My story is for K&T contest though, I’ll send you the link once I’ve done reading your story!

1 Like

Sounds great! Thank you so much

1 Like

sniffs Oh yes, the smell of a new storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and new author!!! I’ll also share on my ig page so others can check it out. :wink:

Title: A Prince’s Curse
By: lanafrazer_episode
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Style: Limelight
Description: Cursed for eternity, shocked by his betrothed, he will not stop until he finds a solution to end his curse. What will become of his betrothed? Will he find a cure or love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6490473514205184

Cover:

2 Likes

Are the other chapters not published or your still working on it?

1 Like

Oh my god thank you so much! I’ll definitely check out this story. Would you like feedback?

1 Like

No they are but I don’t want to make someone read all of it if they don’t like it haha

1 Like

Hm, if you want to give me feedback it’s always welcomed and appreciated. I don’t mind. It’s a choice if you want to or not. :wink:

Hey! I can do however many chapters you want!
My Insta- @gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

1 Like

Okay coolio

1 Like

Girl, don’t say “they dont like it”, people will still like your story regardless of what you think. Im still going to read it because you’re story is going to be awesome!

1 Like

Oooh this plot sounds very interesting, I’ll definitely check it out. Also, read how ever many you want (although I hope you enjoy it enough to read all of them haha)

1 Like

You right, you right

1 Like

lol, yes I know. So don’t try to bring yourself down if u feel as though you didn’t work hard enough on your story, etc. You published it which is a good accomplishment, you should feel happy and great about it, you did put a lot of effort into it :wink:

1 Like

I’m just being aware that it may not be everyone’s cup of tea

1 Like

Doesn’t matter, you write what you WANT TO WRITE not what you think others want you to write. Be your own boss, you’re the author of your own life story. (I can’t remember the person who said that which is a quote.)

Amen

1 Like

Thank you!!

Now, time to get reading, are you on instagram as well?

I deleted my last comment by mistake!

1 Like