R4R and story shoutout! (OPEN)

Anyone interested in doing a r4r with me?? I will shoutout your story on my Instagram!!!

Here are the rules:

1. Read my story first please!! (I have been ghosted many times)
  2. Send screenshot in a pm here or on Instagram. ( It’s better for me to manage that way)
  3. Follow me on Instagram for the shoutout to be posted!!! (I also follow back)

Ig: __queen_episode
Title: The Precarious Betrayal
Genre: Romance
Author: Queen Jay
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 8 (on going)
Description: Queen Robinson thought that her life was falling apart. Trust was broken and it may be hard to build back. Will she be ok enough to fix her marriage? A love story turned bitter.

Link to The Precarious Betrayal

7 Likes

heres my story! I would love to do rfr! do like this post or dm me on ig to know that u r interested!
Story Name : Necromancers (LL)
Chapters Available: 4
Extra Facts: Two MCs (male and female), two LI (male), Point system, choices matter, art scenes
Description:
Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember it’s just the beginning of the end…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Choices: Yes a few matters to determine the relationship with LI and mini fights.
CC: Limited
Instagram: @epi.enchantress
Cover:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the thread!

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6179458658795520

1 Like

Here’s my story infoo :partying_face:
I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Summary Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI

1 Like

Hi can I please get your Ig name!! I’m making a list there of all the r4r that I’m gonna do and post it and update it as I read so you can see when your story is next :kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

Cool, my IG is episode.girlonfire :slightly_smiling_face:

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r too! Hit me up on my Instagram @jxsminxstories and we can get it going!! <3

I would love a r4r if anyone Is up for it!

My story is called Reappear and the front cover is

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5472871579320320

It’s about a girl who results into a death only to open her eyes to a whole new world which she can only save. But with a help of new friends you can stop the evil, though when you find your lover things get complicated. No matter what you find yourself a new gang and take on the new world that has to be explored.

[Full customization for Mc|Customization for LI but you can’t change his eye color (His eye color is Blue Aqua, and it goes for the story line but everything else you can change!)

[Diversity: Yes the whole friend group is diverse and so are other characters. I love to base diversity in my story all the time. They’re also LGBTQ+ in your friend group and it also takes it on their journey as well and all their lovers too.]

[Mini Games]

[Important Choices]

[Art Scenes]

[Season Two is out now too:Currently at 16 Chapters]

[Main Genre: Adventure]

Also consists of…
Action, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Mystery, and Thriller
LIMELIGHT, FULL CUSTOMIZATION

If you give it a read thank you so much!
My Instagram is @jxsminxstories

1 Like

My story is called Ice Crime .

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Squad: Ice Crime

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

To the story:

Things did not turn out as expected when Vivian’s skating enemy Annabelle disappears. On top of that she has to do a literature project together with Annabelle’s younger and arrogant brother Joe. That might be just the opportunity Vivian needs to find out more about what really happened to Annabelle… Will she uncover the truth? And with whom - her lovely best friend Henry or the unbearable but hot Joe?

Genre: Action/Mystery/Thriller with romance

My instagram: @fiffy.episode

Thank you so much for reading it <3 Would love your opinion!

Ice Crime Cover

1 Like

Thanks babe gonna start your story now!!!

1 Like

Ok huni just followed u! Will add your story to my list!!

1 Like

Tysm!

Yes, I will thank you so much!

1 Like

I’m still open for r4r anyone else interested???

Sure, here’s my story! We can do 5x5 if you want!

(Thanks to @/molly247 for this amazing story card!)

Story Link:

1 Like

Heyy! I am :heart:

Title - Time Waits For No One
Author - :kiss:Julita :kiss:
Genre - Drama
Status - Ongoing
Description - A seemingly innocent science experiment triggers serious danger for your family and ends you up in a tricky love triangle. But for how long can you stall a war? (LL, Full CC)
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4938605165084672
Instagram handle - @episode.julitaa

Small cover -

1 Like

Ok!!! gonna add it rn :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Wow… How can I be so stupid and forgetful… :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Ok I’m done with yours!!! Lovely story!!! Interesting storyline I wanna see how it unfolds what’s the back story between angel and her friends :scream: btw I’m gonna send the screenshots on instagram :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hiya!
Would you like to do a R4R
Story Title Secrets and lies
Genre Action
Style limelight
Instagram kayleigh.episodexo
Description One perfect family built off secrets and lies, what happens when the truth is uncovered? Will they get through everything together? Or will it rip them apart?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6097471954681856
Cover 5

1 Like