R4R anybody🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m bored send your story’s my way 🥰

yeah they are, I just realized that I never mentioned it :sneezing_face:

I’d be interested in a r4r.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

Sure I’ll read as soon as I’m done with the others

1 Like

Twins run in my family & tbh IM SCARED

1 Like

luckyy!! I’ve always wanted to have a twin :))

I myself am not a twin but my brothers are, from the looks of it, they hate eachother

1 Like

oh i see, do they fight a lot? and are they identical?

They are identical except one has brown eyes and one has hazel eyes, and it’s not so much as they fight a lot they just don’t like being around eachother its the “get out my way” phase

1 Like

oh god, I’ve been there lol :sweat_smile:

I have a sister who is only 9 months younger than me so I definitely feel their pain

1 Like

Okay can we talk about how awesome your cheer scene was :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I loved it

1 Like

aww I’m glad you liked it, the weird handstand thing was my first edit and you can clearly see it wasn’t made very well- haha :sweat_smile:

You did great ! I tried to do something similar but it kinda failed

1 Like

wdym? i’m sure it was good :slight_smile: and we’re only beginners :sweat_smile:

Tbh I’ve tired to make like a a dozen other stories and they always looked weir when I previewed them so “Reflection” is my first story I’ve ever published

1 Like

oh my god sameee i have so many stories that just suck like the directing is just :face_vomiting:
have you thought about revamping them? :DD

I did think about revamp but there’s so many chapters from me trying to start over :skull:

1 Like

ohh i see, my stories only had like 2 episodes each. Are you thinking of writing a second story?

Maybe, Most likely Reflection will be a series

1 Like

oooo good luck with that girlie!! <33