R4R Anybody or G4G?

Hiii is anybody down for a R4R or G4G :sunglasses:?
I got pass and gems so Iโ€™m up to read three chapters . I have 4 chapters if you would like me to read more . Just let me know . DM on Instagram so we can send screenshots as proof!!
Thank you all soo much!! Hereโ€™s my story:

Title: Secrets of Royalty

Author: Kay

Description: Yarah is just an ordinary Princess or so she thought. What happens when a vengeful stranger appears in her dreams and turns her world upside down or right side up?

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram: @kay.writes2

1 Like

๐‡๐ข <๐Ÿ‘

โœฎ ๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐’ฎ๐’ž: ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ

๐’ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Ž

โœฎ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐˜ง ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ผ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐˜ง๐‘–๐‘Ž, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐˜ง ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๏ผŸ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐˜ง ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ โ€ฆ

โœฎ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๏ผ† ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž

โœฎ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ: ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘š ~ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ~ ๐น๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ถ๐ถ ~ ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘›๐‘– ๐บ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ~ ๐Ÿท ๐ฟ๐ผ

๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ: dera-writes.carrd.co

@dera.episode on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways and more!

Open to doing G4G :heart_hands:

1 Like

I just updated my story, Iโ€™ve had some personal stuff going on so I havenโ€™t written in a while. I plan to get back on track. Go check on the two latest episodes. Sorry if the first few episodes seem slow, theyโ€™re not, itโ€™s just to get you introduced to the characters. I hope you enjoy it! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I do R4Rโ€™s as well :heart:

Author: Flame Spiral

Story: Into The Shadows

Genre: Fantasy

Number of Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)

Style: Limelight

Description: In a world where hybrids are rare powerful beings, enemies want to keep you at the bottom of the food chain. Will you climb the ladder or be forced into the Shadows?

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Into The Shadows

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hello! Im up for r4r

2 Likes

Great!! Do you have an Instagram so I can DM you?

Great Iโ€™ll DM you !! :sparkles::sparkles:

Hi sorry for the late reply, if youโ€™re still interested. Iโ€™d love to do a R4R, I donโ€™t have IG I just use forums, so we can send screenshots through here.

1 Like

Iโ€™d love to do a R4R if your interested :grin:

Sounds great to me Iโ€™ll send screenshots once Iโ€™m finished!!

1 Like

Great. Iโ€™ll do the same.

I like your story, I love how thereโ€™s twists and turns are within the story because you nvr know whatโ€™s gonna happen next. It gives me movie vibes๐Ÿ˜ and the overlays used where great, it gave me ideas for my own story๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi Iโ€™m also interested in doing R4Rs too. This is my first ever episode story so please DM me if thereโ€™s any bugs so I can fix it. Or just to share your personal thoughts.

Title: Jump!

Themes: Dark humor, mystery, drama

Plot: Eighteen-year-old Andre has a bizarre idea to time travel to the second grade thanks to a family secret. Though through tweaking his past, he discovers things he shouldnโ€™t have ever uncovered.

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R and G4G with you if you are interested.

Title: Deception Of Sin

Description: Luca never cared about mafia life until his father gave him an ultimatum. Now, he has to do everything it takes to prove his worth. Will Ariana change his fate or destroy

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My Instagram: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

ii
My story โ€œinvisible stringโ€ is out now!! It would mean the world if you could check it out!
Description
โ€œBound by circumstances yet divided by their worlds, two souls find themselves being pulled together which tests the limits of their convictions and the depths of their hearts.โ€
Instagram @fl0renceaxel
I would love to check out your stories too!!!