R4R anyone? Dm me on instagram😊

hey thanks … don’t worry i will send you soon :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Amazingly written. Definitely deserves a big shout out. Keep going. Great directing and great story :heart::blush:
Here r ss…hope u would send yours too.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate such positive feedback. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I will read yours and be back later with some ss. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I was pulled into your story right from the start. The story plot is very well thought out, and it seems this Cripson guy is the heartless villain. Your spotting and directing is excellent. I love the way you give a good background on the characters. I have the story on my favs. You deserve a lot of reads, and the only way to get a lot of reads is loads of promoting.:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thankyou so much…it means so much to me. I’m trying my best❤️ thank you once again

1 Like

Loved your story. Unique plot. Also the caracter building was amazing. Keep going :blush:
Here are some ss. Hope u will send yours to!

1 Like

I’m done with reading. I’ll send you ss tomorrow :blush:

You’re welcome. You’re very talented. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey, there I’m glad you liked my story, I also enjoyed reading yours… I’m curious to see what happens next :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much…:heart::heart:

Hey I loved your story. Your creativity is amazing. Absolutely loved the plot❤️ Keep working.
Here r some ss. Hope I’ll get yours too😊

I have started reading but don’t have enough passes to continue. I’ll complete it and send u ss when they r refilled :blush:

Ty! I’ll try and do yours as soon as possible, but I do have a long list of requests. Expect your ss within about a week? :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Sure…take your time😊

Loved your story. Great directing and scripting. Keep going :heart:
Here are some ss. Hope you’ll send yours too😊

1 Like

Hi, thank very much for your compliments! I appreciate it! Sorry for the very late response, I was really busy these past days… I will get into yur story asap! :heart:

1 Like

Np…u can take your time😊

1 Like

Hey! Finished reading up to episode 4. An amazing story and I hope you continue!! :heart::heart_eyes:
Send my ss whenever :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like