R4R Anyone? I’ve got free time LOL

Heyyy everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So I’ve got some free time and I was wondering if anyone was up for a R4R? The only rules I’ve got is that I will need you to send me screenshots as soon as you’re done reading my story and I will do the same thing with your stories :heartpulse: :heartpulse: Let me know!!

Here’s my story:
Title: Badwell Academy
Chapters: 7
Genre: Romance/Drama
3 main love interests, LGBTQ option.
Choices matter🥰

4 Likes

Hey! I’d love to add you to a long list of R4R’s! Well, not that long.

1 Like

Hey!! Sure! Just send me your story and I´ll get to it as soon as I can. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! All of my information is there, but instead of the authors being ‘Elle’ it’s Elise and Danielle.

1 Like

Alright!!

1 Like

Title: Lost In Time
Author : F.Mona
Description : After Faith’s father dies, she starts missing some critical pieces and people in her life. She faces some new obstacles in her life. Will Faith accept her real mission?
Genre : fantasy
Style : Limelight
Chapters : 7 and ongoing
Instagram : @episode_f.mona_

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Lost In Time

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 10 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

1 Like

Hey!! :heartpulse: Sure!! I’ll start reading yours as soon as I can, please send me ss as soon as you’re done reading mine, I’ll do the same with yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay!! I’ll get to yours as soon as I can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: please send me ss as soon as you’re done reading mine, I’ll do the same with yours :grin:

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Hey! I would love to do r4r! (Although it’s currently 3AM so I’ll read it when I wake up)
My story is called tempting! I currently have 6 chapters
If you wanna reach out to me on insta mine is @tiff_episode

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Tempting

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Being a rich one-hit-wonder having a bad breakup can lead you to some bad circumstances and Chicago’s most eligible bachelor. What happens when the two of you colide? Or when you figure out his motives?

Limelight

Customization

Choices Matter!

1 Like

I will read your story in a bit. And when you send me ss of my story then I will continue reading your story…hope you understand… :smiley:
Story name -Memory lost
Genre- Drama
Description -Lyle lost her memory while saving another person and her bravery turns the spotlight onto her…Little does she know, there’s someone watching her from the shadow.
CC,2 endings,1LI
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6255861402107904

1 Like

Here’s mine!!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 9 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
The streets of Morocco are swimming in crime secrets. Accidentally - a twist of fate, drags Layla and her family deep down in the mafia world, where she meets Oscar Kebryak.

1 Like

Alright!! I’ll get to your story as soon as I can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: please just send me ss as soon as you’re done reading mine, I’ll do the same with yours

1 Like

Alright!! I’ll get to your story as soon as I can, please send me ss whenever you’re done reading my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll do the same with yours :heartpulse:

but I already send you ss :thinking:

1 Like

I mean when you’re done with all the chapters :sweat_smile: but still thank you, I’ll get started with your story now

1 Like

Hehe…I didn’t have passes that time :sweat_smile: :sweat:

1 Like

It’s alright hun :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hello, are you interested in doing a 7x7 R4R? :blush:

Story: Thank You, Next!

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Having dumped her ex’s butt, Mevlyn starts to struggle with her trust issues. But what happens when she finds out that her best friend, the fake bad boy, is madly in love with her?

Genres:
Drama, comedy, romance.

Current chapters: 9 - On going.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like