R4R anyone interested? New episodes are published(CLOSED)

Hey again! Haha sure! How many episodes do you want to read? Let me know when to start!

2 Likes

I’m starting right now with yours!

1 Like

Ok!! I will start now as well! :blush::blush: and send you the SS!

1 Like

I have 10 chapters.

1 Like

Here is my story link:

1 Like

Absolutely!!! Let me know when to start sweetie!! :blush::blush:

1 Like

I’ll start asap,
here’s mine:

Thank you. I will read yours and send the screenshots showing that I read it.

1 Like

I’ll do a r4r with you! 6 for 6?
Here’s my link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040

1 Like

Okay

As mny as you like to read but 3 max chapters you have to

1 Like

Sure. I’ve just started on chapter 1. Once I’ve read 3 and above, I will let you know via fanmail.

Thank you

1 Like

Great! I will start now and sent you a screenshot when I’m finished.

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Alright

1 Like

Hey I’m happy to do R4R, send me a message. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Loving Me
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 10 (COMPLETE)
Description: A past plagues by rejection from family and a toxic relationship, but the future looks brighter. Build confidence and manage anxiety with the help of a BFF and hot work crush. CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6159603140460544

I wrote this story to highlight the struggles of living with anxiety and low self-esteem. This story has a points system which unlocks choices, scenes and outfits and has a mini game in chapter 8. Fully customise the MC and BFF (names as well), choose a male or female love interest and there are skip scene options for scenes which could be triggers for people.

The story also gives tips and strategies for managing anxiety.

It’s an important issue for many people and I wanted to put it out there in the hopes it can help someone.

2 Likes

I want to do a r4r too
Story: Be By Your Side
Account: Isabelle_Episode

1 Like

Title Estria: Two Worlds Collide
Genre Fantasy
Style LimeLight
Episodes 3
Description You’re a genetically modified ‘perfect Estrian Warrior’, except, you’re flawed. You feel emotions that were supposed to be eradicated from your genes. When a man shows up asking for help to save his world from the Hunters, you must fight a war not only physically but within yourself as you make decisions either an Estrian Warrior would make or based on the emotions that you’re learning to navigate. Will you become a better warrior? Will you gain allies? Will you find yourself as you fight to help save a planet and people that are not your own?

1 Like

LL please and I don’t mind. Private message me on here or on Instagram @mollie.stories to arrange it hun x

1 Like

Okay i did on Instagram

1 Like