R4R anyone? Promote your story!

Hey! my story is DL : SECRET ROYALS. check it out and let me know what you think, I’d definitely love to read yours too!

Thanks for this thread!
I hope you’ll give my story a try and enjoy it!<3

•Story’s Name: Violet Eyes
•Story’s main genre: Drama (It also has romance and action)

•Story’s Description: She is a devoted detective who haunts down every criminal. He is a ruthless Mafia boss who is captivated by her violet eyes.Lies,Passion, Murderies.Will they manage to be together?

•Story’s Cover:

•Story’s Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571498214752256

Yes of course, I will definitely get to it today.

1 Like

Yaaayy! <3

1 Like

Yes of course and I will make sure to get to it today. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks love!:purple_heart::purple_heart:

Everyone’s chapter 1 screenshots has been sent . :purple_heart::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello everyone :purple_heart::blush::two_hearts:

PROMOTE YOUR STORY ALSO.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:arrow_up_down: :arrow_up_down: :arrow_up_down:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic Pixie
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealers around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 4 & more coming
Genre : Action
Style: Limelight
My beautiful cover: @rowenj_epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

4 Likes

i’m reading it!

1 Like

Thank you so much, your going to loveeeeee it!!
Enjoy :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
C8B31B70-0380-4492-ADC9-6D4C685C9B5E

1 Like

Story Title: Dancing with Danger
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Description: When fate intertwines you with a mysterious man who holds the power of life and death in his eyes, danger becomes unavoidable. Can you survive Him? What will you uncover along the way?

This is a story full of mysteries, plot twists, and even action. The main character, Emma’s life flipped upside down when she met him but had no idea how much her life would change forever. Will she come to terms with the writing on the wall?

Chapters: 1-3 are out now!
Choices: :heavy_check_mark:
LI: Male 1
Style: LL
MC: Female
Music & Sound: Yes
Diversity: Yess

1 Like

Oh and I would love to be a r4r. Sorry for not mentioning :sweat_smile:

Yes of course I would love too, I will get started in the morning .

Ok, would you like to be friends on IG? I’m asking because that way it will also be easier for me to give you a review or tell you what I think about the story as well as send screenshots. It’s up to you, let me know.

My IG is @honeybee_writes

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :sparkling_heart:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

Hey MysticPixie,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 18 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

I’m sorry I do not have a instagram. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I am realeasing my story soon but I am stuck for cover do you know anyone who can draw cover at very cheap cost or for free😜