R4R anyone? (R4R anyone)

What do you think of this story. I’ll read yours too if you send me a creenshot of the ending of each episode…

11 Likes

Hey! I’m willing to do and R4R with you if you’d like?!
I have added your story to my list to check out. :grin:
Here are my story details:

Title: Who’s That Girl?
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Description: New university, friends and soccer team. Sounds like it could be simple right? Of course boys make everything complicated. Will you two ever be more than best friends?

Instagram: rin.episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5384780284755968

6 Likes

Sure, I’ll read it tomorrow.

1 Like

I’d be willing to do a read for read with you! Do you want me to read yours first?
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

Would you like to do an R4R? :blush:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

wounded%20souls%20new%20r4r

2 Likes

Ill read it soon

1 Like

Seems really interesting… ill read it soon

I started reading your story and it seems very interesting. Skylar (or Skyler, i’m not sure) is my spirit animal. I’ll recommend your story on my instagram.

There’s a few things I would’ve preffered, like being able to edit and choose the name of the MC. Then being able to see the cover in Episode, but other than that, it’s great. I’m waiting for more…

1 Like

Thank you so much! And I understand, I just had the characters planned/designed how I imagined them…but thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it! :blush: I’ll get started on your story!

1 Like

Just read yours…I know most of it was customization but I look forward to seeing how your story plays out! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R I’ve got 3 others R4Rs that I’m doing but I can add yours,

My story is called A Fantasy Reality
Story description 1: You have a crush on a guy for over 7 years and now you go to college with him, will he think you’re are destined to be together? Will you fall for another? {{2 LOVE INTERESTS}}
Story Description 2: You’re a girl who has had a huge crush on this guy at school, but will he play hard to get and push you into somebody else’s arms? Will he want you all to himself? Or will you get with the mysterious stranger who’s just walked through the front door of your life? Find out on A Fantasy Reality!!
I really hope you like it and I will send screenshots when I’ve read your story I’ll post about it on instagram!!!

my instagram name is mango.author

1 Like

I will read yours now :blush::blush:

Title: Faking it (LimeLight)
Author: Dilara Freires
Genre: Mysterious
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (more coming!)
Description: Isabel lives a double live as Silver. Through out her journey as a member of the Black Haze clan, she learns more about her past, the people around her and everything she believes in changed.

1 Like

Hi, I’m up for a read for read! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

1 Like

Hey Colton!
I’m interested in doing a read for read with you!

My Story Info:
Title: Matched
Genre: Drama (but also Romance/Comedy)
Style : Ink
Description: Jade Lyons is the girl guys fall for, but she never falls for them. Things change when she moves back to her hometown and meets Mr. Popular, Caden Skylar. Has Jade met her match?
[This is a typical high school drama type of story but I also wanted to add more emphasis on the friends too rather than just the MC and the love interest - although that is obviously prevalent too!]
# of Episodes: 10 (and there will be more coming!)
(Also my episodes are a bit on the longer side, because personally, I like to have my episodes a bit longer rather than shorter - just a heads up!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4597015739695104
Instagram: @episode_ariel

Cover:
Matched_Episode_Small_Cover
Matched_Episode_Small_Cover.png420×580 190 KB

Let me know if you’re interested, I’ll send you my screenshots as soon as I’m done!

1 Like

I added your story to my list. I started reading it, but I’ll be needing proof that you’re reading mine.

I added your story to my library. Send a screenshot of the chapters and I’ll read it.

1 Like

Hi Colton, I’ve finished your story. I’m interested to see how it plays out!

1 Like

Im currently reading Dying Love, and wow you have a lot of reads

1 Like

Thank you :two_hearts: hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Hey. I’m down for a r4r :hugs:
Story: Twisted Fate
Genre: action
Episodes: 4 ( more coming!)
Style: ink :slight_smile:

1 Like