R4R as well! 🤗 OPEN!

Hey guys❤️
I’ve published my story a few weeks but didn’t have much time to promote it due to much work :pleading_face:.
I’d love if you checked out my story and let me know what you think about it :two_hearts:. I’m also up for r4r of course :hugs:
So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296

Also a Little Sneak&Peek

4 Likes

Hi! I’d be happy to do R4R with you.
I’ve actually just completed the first three chapters of your story:

The art scenes were beautiful and I cannot wait to find out Layla’s reason for disguising herself as a boy!

Here’s the details for my story -

Title: Hollywood Dreams
Genre: Drama/Romance
CC: MC and LI
Style: Limelight
Description: You follow your partner to Hollywood, the land of dreams, where fame, lust and betrayal wait for you at every corner.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6551039647219712

4 Likes

I’ll give it a read…

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m happy you’ll continue reading! :heart_eyes: I just started reading yours, and I’ll let you know when I’m done :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :two_hearts:

I think you’re already on my list hun! I will read yours and send you ss!

1 Like

Perfect, thank you! :two_hearts:

I’ve finished reading your story! Your work is amazing, perfect directing and awesome use of overlays! Will definitely continue reading it! :hugs::slight_smile:

Story name: RECKLESS

Genre: Romance

Instagram: Cherrie_episode

Cover:

Teaser (Description): Falling for an arrogant billionaire was never part of your plan. But him living under the same roof makes it ten times hard . How could i be so reckless?

Link:

1 Like

I will r4r with you! Even Angels have Demons
@holli_writes on Instagram

1 Like

Let me know when you’re done reading my story and I’ll start reading yours :heart:

1 Like

Perfect! Send me a ss after you’ve read my story and I’ll start reading yours! :heart:

Hey I read your story and it’s really good. I love your characters and the directing is great.

1 Like

I’ll check it out! The description got me interested!

1 Like

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :hugs: im happy you liked it!
I’ve read your story as well and I love it! I like the characters and the plot is awesome! Will continue reading it! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks! :hugs: I hope you’ll like it! :heart:

Hey, I’ve read your story already a few weeks ago and I loved it! It’s on my favorites and I will continue reading it​:hugs:. I hope you’ll like my story :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanku so much I am glad you liked it💖 vl start reading yours

1 Like

Thanks!! :two_hearts: :blush:

1 Like