R4r (CLOSED!) I would love to read your story in exchange for you to read mine! <3 🖤 😗

Hey guys! I just put out my new story Broken Minds on New Years’! I would love to read your story in exchange for you to read my story also! For sneak peeks and updates please go to @snt_writes (All you have to do: Take pictures from the story and I will do the same)

Title: Broken Minds
Genre: Romance, drama, and action.
Type: Limelight
Summary: You have scars that won’t heal. Caused by pain, abuse, and heartache. What happens when you find someone who has the same problems. Will love heal those scars? Or cut deeper?
Art scenes
5 chapters out now!!!

Just reply if your in! :black_heart:
@lissa_draws_art for the beatiful cover

7 Likes

I’d love to do a R4R

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5579021199540224

Of course! girly I’ll your story today! I would appreciate if you read mine also :black_heart:

1 Like

Definitely! I’m in school rn but I’ll start after if that’s okay.

1 Like

I understand I am on my break so I will probably read yours after my period end.

1 Like

May I have the link

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

ok

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r!! Just to support each other.

Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4557186001469440

Ty :kissing_closed_eyes:

Of course! Do you think you can read mine? I will read your story in a bit if that’s ok. I still have to read one other story

1 Like

i would love to do a r4r with you!

author name: nyla :honeybee:
instagram: @nyla.stories
chapters out: 1
genres: drama / romance
style: ink
link:

1 Like

Of course! Read my story?

1 Like

ofc! can we send screenshots of each other’s stories? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: & please send your link :pleading_face:

Yes please.

1 Like

oh sorry

And please send screenshots after reading my story! :black_heart:

1 Like

1 Like