R4R *CLOSED* Thank you so much for participating. I have made really great friends

Hey there I am Chanel Proxy. And I am new to all of this. I have started reading episode since 2015. And finally I have got the guts to write my own story. I am new author and I started writing my story since June And I am glad that I have completed it.
So basically my story name is “PRACTICAL”
PRACTICAL MINE
So a little about this story.
She is going through the same time where he had been and maybe he is still there. What will happen when the dust on the route to both of their heart will finally clear. Would they form their destiny or would the destiny won’t allow them to meet.
Link for the story is http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5314589001711616

Rules are pretty simple:-
First you have to read my story and send some screenshots of the story and the screenshot that you have completed 1 chapter and you are in 2
Then you have to send your story cover and link I will read it and send screenshots on you id.
And 3 please I am trusting you can you trust me too?!
I swear to god I would never break a promise

1 Like

Story tittle : Learning to love
Author : Clau
Genre : Romance
Style : LL
Description : You’ve learned the hard way that love isn’t for everyone, especially for you. What happens when you make a deal with a man that forces you to be in a real relationship?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6331166908153856
I will send you ss as soon as I start :dizzy:

Ok I will start reading your from now.

Cool. I’ll get starting yours later and be back with some screenies. This is my story.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

Ok I will read your once you send me the screenshots

But I will only add it to my favorites. I will start reading it once you will send me the screenshots as a proof that you have read my episode

We can do a r4r if your interested

Title: 2 Hot to Handle
Genre: Drama/ Romance
Chapters: 4 (The 5th episode will be posted today)
Style: Classic
Description: Dakota is a normal teenage girl…well until Noah showed up. Join Dakota on this crazy loving, emotional, and grueling rollercoaster.
Is this true love, or is it more to the story?
Instagram: @demia.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5209077134327808

Finished your first chapter :slight_smile:

Credits: @/molly247

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/6693962871144448
Feedback is always welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Dm me for r4r

Thank you so much honey. I will send your story’s screenshots on your email. And I will also put your story on recommendation list.

Yeah sure Demia I will read your story and will send screenshots to your account once you will send me the screenshots of my story showing that you have completed 1 chapter And I will also put your story on recommendation list.

Yeah sure Starlight I will read your story and will send screenshots to your account once you will send me the screenshots of my story showing that you have completed 1 chapter And I will also put your story on recommendation list. Btw Cover is fantastic

1 Like

Okay thanks!

Hey by the way I have already read your story Dangerous DNA. I looooooooooooove it. It is my favorite story. When will you continue? I am sorry I was not able to recognize you. I am your fan.

1 Like

Thank you very much. :heart: :heart: I just released eps 21 and 22 of the ink version yesterday, but I will be releasing 10,11&12 of the LL version by hopefully the end of this week, or in a week and a half.

I like ink version of your story more than Limelight. I mean your story is awesome. You should publish this story. I never expected someone like you would message. Slap my ass and call me sally.

1 Like

Thank you so much that you really like the story. That means so much to me. :heart: :heart: I’m also writing it on Wattpad - my username on Wattpad is Sinead2704. I do have a novel at the moment in the making, hoping to get it published as a real printed book, and have it in book stores, in the next 2 years or something, God willing. Some Chinese online ebook platform offered me a contract with them, after reading my ‘Dangerous DNA’ book on Wattpad, but ahh I don’t know. Hard to trust these sort of things lol. Thanks again though that you’re enjoying ‘Dangerous DNA’. I hope you got to read eps 21 and 22 that I released yesterday of it.

thank you!
Ill dm u proof tomwere since its late for me

I would love to do R4R with you :hugs::hugs:

ABOUT MY STORY
I only made this story because of my dream :hugs: So I made a story out of it. I hope you will read this :sparkling_heart:

TITLE: DISTANT MEMORIES
Author: Nice25. Episode
Genre: Drama, Romance, Music :sparkling_heart::notes::musical_score:
Number of episodes: 3 - Ongoing
Summary: I promised myself that if the time will come for me to let go, I’d do so but I couldn’t let you go because I know that at the end of the day I’ll see myself coming back to you. :notes::sparkling_heart:

LINK

COVER

I’ll read your story right now :hugs: Don’t worry :kissing_closed_eyes:

Of course I will read it.

1 Like