R4R. Does anyone want to r4r? 🤔

Hey, everyone.:slight_smile: I wonder If someone wants to r4r.:thinking: If you do, please send me screen shots as proofs that you read my story. I’ll do the same. Also I’d like to hear your opinion about it) :blush:
Here’s the link of my story:

Here’s the link of my IG:

6 Likes

Hey, I’ll do a R4R with you and send you proof on Instagram and I’ll read 4 chapters of your story and you do the same with me!

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: New York City a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this New York City Socialite want to hide away from the world?

• Ongoing

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

Story link:

Instagram Link-

1 Like

Title : The Bachelor

Author : NALI

Instagram : @nali_ep

Genre : Romance

Episode : 3 released

Style : Limelight

Description : TV shows are always staged. But is it possible for two people from completely different worlds to find their love there? Or it’s all just part of the show.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5587303613005824

1 Like

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

I am looking to do a r4r, if there is anyone that is interested.

My story is called Coffee Shop Girl.
Description: Grace is your typical girl next door. She is sweet, gorgeous, and everything Spencer dreams of. One problem, She is unavailable… Or is she?
male mc. 1 Li

I am willing to support with gems as well. I will proivde screenshots and also add you to my story on ig. If I really enjoy your story I will also add it to my feed.

Please pm or comment back if interested.
my ig is @lost.in.the.story if anyone wants to follow or send me a message on there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey im interested!! Let me know if you would like to do one with me!

Ig: __queen_episode
Title: The Precarious Betrayal
Genre: Romance/Drama
Author: Queen Jay
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 17 ongoing
Description: A story of pain, betrayal and heartache. Despite the challenges will Queen Robinson be a better version of herself . Join her journey of self discovery and love. 2LI, CC, Artscenes

Link to The Precarious Betrayal

1 Like

Hey! I am interested in a R4R
Title: Mafia and the president
Description: After the death of a crime officer , the president Adriana Salvatore along with her team is set up to find the murderer…they have to deal with the Mafia…the criminal Xavier Furry! But Xavier should be in place of Adriana and Adriana should be in the place of Xavier. But why isn’t it so?

Current chapters 1-3
Style: limelight
Cc
Author: Shivangi (New story)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527763395313664

Hi, Veta :white_heart:
I can do READ FOR READ Hope you can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(DM me if you’re up for R4R/ Promote Each Other Stories on Instagram )

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 8 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou :heart:

I’ll read your first 3 eps and will be back with screenies.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Hey. I read your first 3 episodes. :sparkling_heart:

This is my story link.

I am interested in doing a r4r with you. Here is my story.

Coffee Shop Girl

Grace is your typical girl next door. She is sweet, gorgeous, and everything Spencer dreams of. One problem, She is unavailable… Or is she?

Hey!
I just published my new story and I would love to do r4r’s!!
I can read any story and I can give you a feedback if you want :slight_smile:
Here are my details-
Name- Fake love
Author name- Sophia
Description- Getting a job…sounds fun, right? Finding new friends and probably a lover, but what if, your new steamy boss holds something more for you? (CC,LL,Art Scenes)
Genre- Romance, Comedy.
Sounds/music- Yes
Customization- Yes
Cover-

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914368602636288

Here’s the link of my story.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Before The Fall 7

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title Before The Fall
Author Name Isabella
Description Dominique Foster has been fighting for a couple years. Is she finally ready to start fighting illegally? THE Axel Cole stands in her way. Will he be her greatest enemy or much more.
Genre Romance
Style Limelight
Instagram @Isa.bellawrites
Cover

I would love to do r4r
HERE’S MINE
Story title: UNTIL I MET HIM
Genre : ROMANCE
Description :When Ameli elopes with her lover, her father, kidnaps Andrew , who knows Ameli’s whereabouts, along with two of his friend. But Andrew falls in love with Alicia
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4893237613101056
Cover:

Hi. This is my third story I’ve written on Episode. Feel free to check it out if you’re interested. I’m open to R4Rs as well :grin:

Story: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Thank you :heart:

Hey!! Thank you so much for this thread! I will read first three chapters of yours and will pm you the ss : ) Hope you will find my story interesting and give it a shot! :blush:
Here’s the details:

Name: Anonymous Person
Genre/s: Drama
Author: Anushka
IG: @anush_writes143
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5847105056473088 9

Description:
It’s been 10 years since Diana’s father and sister died… But what would happen when she will know that her closed ones is involved in it? [Full CC]

Let me know if you’re open for an R4R!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

HI would anyone like to do a R4R and or G4G

hey! i’m interested in doing r4r, my story has three chapters so far, when you get a chance to read mine let me know and i’ll read yours! IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED IN DOING R4R PM ME!!!

Hi, are you interested in a r4r? :upside_down_face: :two_hearts:
Story Title: Dancing with Danger
Description: When fate intertwines you with a mysterious man who holds the power of life and death in his eyes, danger becomes unavoidable. Can you survive Him? What will you uncover along the way?

This is a story full of mysteries, plot twists, and even action. The main character, Emma’s life flipped upside down when she met him but had no idea how much her life would change forever. Will she come to terms with the writing on the wall?

Chapters: 1-13 are out now!
Choices: :heavy_check_mark:
LI: Male 1
Style: LL
MC: Female
Music & Sound: Yes
Diversity: Yess
My IG is @honeybee_writes

I’m thinking we could do a 3x3 or 5x5. Maybe gems4gems if you are interested. :two_hearts: