R4R Fairytale Contest

Hi guys! My girlfriend @Hugueth.episode and I decided to enter the FT contest and we were wondering if someone was interested in R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Even when your story isn’t part of the FT contest, we still will read it, so it doesn’t matter if you enter or not, because the read for read is valid anyways. 3 chapters for 3 chapters.
Our story is called “Make a Wish”, inspired by
“The Nutcracker”. :christmas_tree::gift::snowman_with_snow::snowflake::stars:
Here’s the plot and the two covers:

<<Someone once said: “If you can dream it, you can do it”…but is it always true? Join rebel Lizzie on her journey to redemption in the company of a magical Nutcracker! (M/F LI, CC)>>

To know more about our entry, feel free to check our instagram profiles: @delirium_cupcake and @the_epinterartist :kissing_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Heyy! I didn’t write any FT story yet :frowning_face:
But I would love it if you check my story! Its a high-school rom-com drama :blush::heart:

Story Name: Queen B Diaries
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328
Author IG: @aa.writes.episode
Chapters: 6 (Fully released)
Cover: 7ee5f3831cf8d18b90dfa92681a4fc408394791f_2_281x500

1 Like

Of course hun! :revolving_hearts: The R4R will start once our story is out. 3 chapters for 3 chapters :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Okayyy sweetie Cupcake :see_no_evil::blush::heart::heart::heart:
I like your username :see_no_evil::cake:

1 Like

Awww thanks ss :pleading_face::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r! @stefaniestories and I are entering and our entry is called FT: Magnolia’s Destiny. I can read your entry after the deadline!

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R, especially since I’m excited for your entry! :yellow_heart:

My story’s title is FT: Seven Wishes
Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights? :crescent_moon:

I’ll be able to read it after the deadline :sparkles:

1 Like

Sure, thank you! :kissing_heart: I’ll do the same with yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Omg, that sounds so intriguing too!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Also, thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hi everyone so I finished my fairy tail contest entry and I would love to do a read4read with you

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3