(r4r/feedback) any genres are acceptable

Yes please show me the script!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I tried doing it on my on, but it’s a second delay when I switch to the person who is listening to the speaker, to respond to the speaker. It’s hard to explain, I just have a delay when I try doing dialogue between two characters in this angle.

1 Like

I am down for r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Okay I’ll try to read yours tonight. Do u want feedback or just reads?

I would love general feedback not a review

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 6
Instagram name megz_episode7997
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
Hey, this is my story and lets do r4r.

I am up for rfr. But u have to send me ss of my story first. I have been ghosted. I won’t ghost you.
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Nand is a princess of Solataria, along with her better two halves, her sisters. But what will happen if an old enemy arises back for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle it?
Chapter: 7 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @epi.madhubhgd

cover

Cover:

• If u like my story, give it a shoutout in IG or in forum by tagging me at Insta: @epi.madhubhgd And In Forum: @Madhu

Sure, will do.

Really enjoyed this story. Very deep with much feedback. Your directing skills are great, dialogue is good. You should go back and and re-read your story for any misspellings or grammar errors. That’s what I’m doing rn, for I have tons of errors in my writting, but keep writing, love your story so far

1 Like

I have your story bookmarked, so I’ll be reading yours soon. Do you want feed back on your story or just want reads?

1 Like

Yeah I would like a feedback.

Screenshot_20190613-065726
SO SORRY, for the late r4r, but I wanted to have time to enjoy your story without rushing thru your episodes. You’re story and directing, plus your creativity together, makes this story an absolute pleasure to read. I love the topics and how your bring them into your stories, like GiGi’s friends talking on her popularity and her image that she has to hold up, plus talking about colorism and how she feeling about being light skin, very well done. YOUR DIRECTING WITH YOUR OVERLAYS ALONE, is AMAZING! Omg plus how you use the new features with the touchable object, AMAZING! Ugh, this was just a great read. I don’t even want you to read my story after this lol, so dull and basic lol. I hope you continue writing many episodes, you have a talent for it on this platform.

1 Like

This looks really good! I’ll check it out!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy it, please do give me any feedback, good or bad. I’d love to check out your story, if you have one. Just drop the link

1 Like

Yes! Here is my story:

Feel free to roast the heck out of me!

omg. thank you so much! this actually means the world to me, i’m so glad that you’re enjoying it :sob: you’re too nice and i’m sure your story is wonderful as well! thank you so so so much for reading and i’m so glad that you enjoyed it! :grin:

1 Like

Lol noted, same to you. Episode after 5, I’m still working on

1 Like

Np! I can tell you worked hard on your episodes and I can tell you love writing n directing, just giving you the deserve appreciation.

1 Like

Hello!!! Here is my story! I would love to do a R4R!!

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Mystery ,Romance, Drama
Episodes: 6 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend hunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368