(r4r/feedback) FANTASY GENRE ONLY!

** Promote Ur Story Here. I’LL DO ONLY 3FOR3 R4R.**
Title: Impure Author: Kira H Genre: Fantasy Episode: 9 (On Going) Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4995598689632256 Please give me all your criticism, especially on my directing and punctuation**

1 Like

Deadly Secrets

1 Like

I’ll start yours now. I’ll only be doing 3for3 episodes. I hope that’s okay

Sure

Read 3:

Same. Notice how well your directing skills were.

Ophetine and the 5 tasks

When Kara and her friend follow two guys, they end up in their world: Ophetine. They can only return when they solve 5 tasks. Will they succeed or will the dark magic take over?

Girl…just finished your first 2episode of your story and I already don’t like you. YOUR DIRECTING SKILLS ARE INCREDIBLE!!! I’m so jealous!!! Ugh it brings your story so much life and realness. Something I’m trying to bring to my story. How do you direct your overlay in the place you want them to be? In the begin of every scene my overlays are shown right before it they love into place. Really kills the mood I’m eying to hold with my readers. Teach me your ways😧

SO SORRY, for the late r4r, but I wanted to have time to enjoy your story without rushing thru your episodes. You’re story and directing, plus your creativity together, makes this story an absolute pleasure to read.

1 Like

Thank You so Much for your kind words! I use the & sign for the overlays.

I will start yours now! I’m glad you liked it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much. Im really glad you liked it! Ive finished yours and I like it! It’s really creative and I will finish the story!

I’m totally down for a R4R if anyone would like to!

Title: Led by Deception

Author/Instagram: Rea @ledbydeception

Genre: Mystery/fantasy

Description: Desensitization- it’s how Nix got herself through the many cases she’s solved. But now? They are watching and they’re out for blood. Will Nix dig deep enough to uncover the truth?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5259184964698112

1 Like

Hi! I’m up for a r4r if you’d like :hugs:

Title: The Mermaid
Description: Naia, eager to de-throne her vicious mother and start making changes in mermaid law, must find and bring back the mermaid tear, which is lost in the human world. Limited CC/ Choices Matter
Author: Paula
Genre: Fantasy

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Mermaid

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

I’ve been doing the & symbol instead of the @. It occasionally works but you can still see the overlay in each scene. Do you mind showing scene from your script so I know I’m doing it right.

Your story is VERY entertaining. One thing I have to mention is your dialogue…your grammar and punctuation including the speech bubble tail pointing to the speaking characters. Is a breathe of fresh air. Do you know how many well written (including mines lol) stories that have there speech bubbles covering the characters face. A ton! Lol anyway I’m definitely going to continue reading. Keep up the good work

Sure! Can you find me on Instagram? That’s easier for me.

Mine is: episode.honeyy

Really enjoyed your story and the creativity behind the overlays and the mermaid tails. Reminds me of the tv show “Sirens”. Keep of the good work.
My link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4995598689632256 4

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m really glad you enjoyed it! I’ve never watched Sirens :thinking: I gotta add it to my “shows to watch” list now :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
And I’ll start your story ASAP :blush:

You should check it out. Just in case u lost inspiration or receive writerblock. The cgi and acting is…cringey lol but it’s good to watch when your story is slightly similar for ideas.

1 Like

Ahhh thank you so much! I’m so glad that you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

I really loved your story as well, the story is intriguing and caught my attention for sure. I’m definitely going to continue reading :purple_heart: