R4R - Feedbacks 4 Feedbacks - Support each other! <3

Hello everyone!
Support me by read my story and leave me some feedbacks <3 It would mean the world to me!!!
I will also read yours if you post a screenshot or something to prove that you read mine <3
Title: Love is Lost
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: Drama & Romance
Episodes: 12 - completed
Description: Athena thought she has finally found her true love, but is life really that easy? Her life went from being on top of the world to everybody betraying her after meeting “him”. She tried and tried to get her old life back until she finally met someone else. Will this someone be the one for her? Or will this someone be another disaster in her life?

1 Like

Omg my MC’s name is ATHENA too !
Let’s read each other story !

Title : Music in our hearts
Author : Mary-P
Genre : Fantasy
Description : You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective
Link :

I’d love to R4R!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984

Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

I’ll check yours out!

Just read the first 3 chapters!

Hey, I would love to do a read for read.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

hey there just finished ep 3. Very interesting! I hate it when people think that co-workers or whatever cant date but then again its kinda true lol some ppl can be butthurt after a break up >.< I will keep reading tho! Ur story is good

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad you’re enjoying it :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll do a read for read! :smile:

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

1 Like

On ep 3 rn…still a little confused but i think you have a good plot! Hope you will check out mine too

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’m done for a R4R, will add your story to my favorites and message you with SS and feedback once I’m finished! :):grin:

Here’s my story if you would like to check it out:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Just finish ep 3 rn…very interesting plot! Im looking forward to reading more :heart:

I couldn’t find your story

Then can’t really do a r4r huh​:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

Finished 3 episodes!! Totally reading more though! It is so interesting! Can you check out mine? And let me know what you think too

I’m already reading yours. I’ll send you the screen shots when I’m done.:slight_smile:

Here you go hun. I really liked it. It’s full of mystery.:blush:

Hi!
I just finished chapter 3 of your story and I’m very intrigued to find out what happens next! It’s a very interesting plot and I’m looking forward to reading more. My only suggestion would be to watch your spot placement. Sometimes the characters were too big or too small and a few times they were standing on each other. But otherwise great story! :blush::heart:

Hey, I’m down for a R4R :grin:
Title: Skai’s Stories
Author: Mystery
Style: INK
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 4 (More coming soon!)
***I screenshot proof

Untitled%20design%20(3)
If your going to give feedback, please pm :smile:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!