R4R for any genre

Hey guys I am open to do R4R for your stories and anyone can post theirs. I can read any stories up to 4-5 episodes max and when you are done send me a screenshot. Let me know if you want to do R4R so that I can confirm it and follow the format :nerd_face:

Story: Omega Point
Author: Yasmin77
Genre: Action
Style: LImelight
Episodes: 3 and ongoing
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Omega Point

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Description: You get accepted into O.P.A to be part of the 100 Special Agents. But do you have what it takes to pass the constant challenges or will you be terminated like the rest 13?

Waiting List
1.Jannah Jackson

1 Like

Hello, @Yasmin77. Would you like to do a read-for-read?

My story is below:

Title: Projection!
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Comedy
Description: Harry Stevens is looking for his big break in the world of musical theatre. But what will it take to get there?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6046875219918848

Sure! :slight_smile: As I said I will read 4-5 episodes, will that be fine? I may keep going if I love your story

That will be fine. I hope you like my story.

I’ll start reading it now!

i’d love to do a r4r!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.

Cover

Chapters: 5 (More to come)

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

1 Like

Great, I will read yours later today or tomorrow and I’ll send you the screenshot

1 Like

I have added yours to my list to read in the morning since it’s late here now. I will send you screenshots once I am done. :slightly_smiling_face:

My story - Betting on a Double by Kalani Santino.
What happens when a teenager impersonates a dangerous criminal & gets his friends and himself into trouble with the wrong people… can he save himself & his friends?

I’ll definitely finish reading this. I also left a message on fanmail, you’re story is really awesome :clap:

1 Like

Would it be alright if you could check out my story if not it’s okiesss :D. I’ll read yours as well :smiley:

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

I will read it :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll read yours, interesting cover!

Thank you. I just finished reading yours.

Just finished reading great story will keep it on my faves to continue :blush:

I finished reading yours as well. I DM you already :slight_smile:

I loved your story and how mysterious it is. And the choices I picked actually made me feel like the character itself. You planned everything well, I haven’t read episode 5 yet, but definitely will! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

It was very interesting :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

I’d love to read your story! It looks really interesting. Here’s mine:
TITLE: Saving Enchantilis [INK]
SUMMARY: 6 naive teenagers, chosen to save their world after a mysterious force comes upon them. What could possibly go wrong?
GENRE: Fantasy/Adventure/Action
STYLE: Ink
COVER:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.