R4R for my R&R entry (No gang related stories or toxic LI)/ Update thread for my story

This is my entry for the R&R contest, I worked really hard on it so I don’t want that to go to waste. Leave your own stories for me and others to discover your story. I don’t want justified toxic behaviour in stories so I won’t read those stories. :slightly_smiling_face:

RR_Till_Death_do_us_part_posterThumb_zPbenSAVZn

Title
R&R: Till Death Do Us Part

Genre
Romance

Author
Baked potato

Description
Family is everything to you and that’s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?

Link

Information
1LI, male or female MC, male or female LI, plusize choice, Full CC

Sneak peaks of episodes

The story does not have to be a R&R entry.

7 Likes

Hi! Thank you so much for the thread! :blob_sun: Hopefully, you give mine a read! :blob_hearts:

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Title: R&R : Seeking Solace

Description : A controlling dad, grueling work, and lost hope. Lucia has given up on her dreams of becoming a doctor until meeting Presley Stone. Will he be the one to help her dreams come true?

Author: Dolly

Genre : Romance

Style: LL

Instagram account: 𝒆𝒑𝒊.𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚

Cover

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6210270776721408

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’d love to do R4R with you!:two_hearts:
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

1 Like

I can’t wait to read your story this weekend! We don’t have to do a formal R4R if you don’t want since I’m going to read your story this weekend regardless, here’s my story if you feel like checking it our :slight_smile:

R&R: Under Pressure by @ratedmformary and myself.

Description: Akihiko has a set routine at his Ivy League school until he meets siblings Huck and Berry and his whole world is turned upside-down. They embark on an adventure… but at what cost?

Genre: Adventure (with LGBTQ+ and comedy)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @rachelonepisode & @episodepeach

4 Likes

I was going to read this anyway. You are such a help to the community that I know this will amazing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to read! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Looks, amazing! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to do an R4R!
Here’s my story:
Title:
R&R: The Dreamer in Me
Author:
Scarlett M
Instagram:
@scarlettm.episode
Description:
When Nina is on top of the world, she’s suddenly called to the 2nd Dimension where she finds more mystery, risks, and family secrets more than she could’ve ever imagined…
Genre:
Fantasy, Drama
Style:
LL
CC:
Limited
Link:

1 Like

i would like to do a r4r

1 Like

I’ll apply my story here :smiley:

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

I’d love to do R4R too!!

Here’s my story:

𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲: R&R: What we live for

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Crystal has been feeling at a standstill for a long time when she gets the opportunity to travel the world on a photography trip. Will her life turn around? Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Adventure

𝗦𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲: LL

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6287863955259392

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I would love to do R4R with you! Please dm me on Instagram if you’re open for R4R (My Instagram is @melli_episode)

Title - R&R: Meant To Be

Genre - Drama

Description - A broken heart, a depressing past and bad luck was something Violet thought defined her. But what happens when she decides to risk it all and flee? Will fate ever reward her? (CC, LL, Art Scenes)

What you can expect -

• Mini games, Timed choices and important decisions
  • Limited CC for both LI and MC
  • Gems choices that are only to support the author or buy points

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4991263556960256

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! I would love to do a R4R with you!

If you messaged me about a R4R and I haven’t responded then please message me again. Also if you have completed your half and I haven’t and you are seeing this message then also please message me. I am not ghosting.

1 Like

I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 7 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_writer

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

1 Like

1 Like

Ehi there :sparkles:
I’ve recently published my first story and R&R contest entry and I would be really grateful if you could read it and help me out :white_heart:
You could also support me by reading all three chapters in one shot (it helps with reader retention) and by spending gems on it (don’t worry, the storyline is gem-free, but there is a support button at the end of the episode)

I am open for R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are the details:

Title: R&R: Gold Rush
Author: @angie.g (forum name) | angieg.episode (Instagram handle)
Genre: Drama (and romance!)
Chapters: 3
Description: Working for a fashion magazine in NY seems awesome, until you end up torn between a lustful illicit affair and a tight competition to get your stylist dream job. Can you have both?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658231685447680

The story also features:

• 1 hot male LI
  • Full CC for the MC and the LI
  • Advanced directing with multiple point systems, tappable overlays and minigames
  • Choices matter and have an impact on your reading experience

Cover:

Feel free to contact me if you’re interested (Instagram is preferred :sparkles:)

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

I’m up for R4R 3 episodes. PM me if you’re interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Episodes: 3 (and will be continued)
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:
The_Apartment_Cover
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

1 Like