R4R for my story SECRETS OF MAPLEGLEN ✨ Episode 7 and 8 out now!

Hello guys!!🙋
I published 4 episodes of my story SECRETS OF MAPLEGLEN a few weeks ago. Today I have updated it with episode 5 and 6 and I am looking for more reads.
You can post the link of your story for R4R and I’ll tag you and add it to the list. Also, I’ll let you know the amount of time I need to read your story. I’ll update the status of the R4R according to that.:blush:
:repeat_one: - Only one person has completed the R4R
:heavy_check_mark: - R4R is complete.

The list :
@Chocola :heavy_check_mark:
@line123462 :heavy_check_mark:
@iag1690 :heavy_check_mark:
@KM.s :heavy_check_mark:
@adilistic.stories :heavy_check_mark:
@dishsoap :heavy_check_mark:

Also, due to past experiences of being ghosted, I’ll only read your story if you have completed mine from your side.
And some people ask for R4R and then don’t send the screenshots. So in that case, I’ll ask you about it once, and if you don’t respond in 1 day maximum, I’ll remove you from the list.

This is some information you need to mention about your story:
•Name
•No. Of Episodes
•How many episodes would you like of your story to be read i.e. 2×2, 4×4 etc. (Max 6 since I have 6 Episodes published.)
•Genre
•Link of the story
•Instagram Id if you want the screenshots to be sent there. Else, I’ll PM them to you.
•Amount of time you’ll need to read mine.

Please send the screenshots of my story on my Instagram @phoenix.epi11 or through PM to avoid the stealing of screenshots. DON’T SEND ANY SCREENSHOTS ON THIS THREAD.:heavy_multiplication_x:

Also, when you send the screenshots, please send the screenshot of the front page too where it’s mentioned how many episodes you read.:blush:

THIS THREAD IS STRICTLY FOR R4R AND NOT PROMOTION. DROP YOUR STORY ONLY IF YOU WANT TO DO R4R.

Please don’t discuss about R4R with other people here. You can ask them through their PMs. Since I am keeping a tab, I would really appreciate if the R4R is only for my story and yours.:sweat_smile:

And please do not spam the thread.:blush:

So here’s my story:
Title - Secrets Of Mapleglen
Story type - Limelight
No. Of episodes - 8
Genre - Fantasy
Instagram - @phoenix.epi11

Description:
After moving to the college, Lucine is faced with a revelation that challenges her existence. Join her on her journey to uncover the Secrets Of Mapleglen to save herself. CC, 3LI-2M&1F
Story link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6453595378221056

All your feedback is welcomed. Please lmk what you think about the story.:heartpulse::heartpulse:
Thank you so much!!:two_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi Phoenix11, I’m pretty new here and I wrote my very first story on Episode. If you are interested in fantasy or even romance, maybe you will like mine… I would like to read yours too. :blush:

Find the informations about it below

Story : Not so different

Author : Chocola
Description :
You don’t look alike and you are not from the same world, but does it mean that it is impossible to fall in love ? You are not so different after all. (Customize you characters)
Genres : Fantasy, romance
Current chapters : 5 - More episodes coming soon!
My Instagram : @Chocola.writes

Let’s say that it will take me at least one day to read your story.

Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825304560599040

1 Like

Congratulations on writing your first story.:tada::tada: I am already proud of you!:heartpulse:
And I am sure I would love it. Please send the screenshots through PM or Instagram whatever you prefer and then I’ll send you the screenshots back.:blush::blush:

1 Like

Hi I would love to do r4r, I will send screenshots when I am done please do the same. I have 3 chapters so 3 each

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Drama / Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
chapters : 3 for now
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

cover:

2 Likes

Hello!! Thank you for this thread! I would love to do a R4R with you!

Here are my story details! Please
Let me know.
Title: Tender Love LL
Author: AnaIz16
Instagram: anaiz.writer
Genre: Drama, Mystery ,Romance,
Episodes: 18 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: LL CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6298478683815936

1 Like

Yes definitely! Pm me or Dm me the screenshots and I’ll then send you yours back.:blush:

1 Like

Okay. Send me the screenshots through insta or pm and then I’ll send you yours back.:two_hearts:

Hey, I would love to do an r4r with you my story has four episodes so we can do four each. My story’s detail is below
Title: Lioness
Instagram: kiara_reads_and_writes
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Number of chapters : 4
Plot: After her father’s disappearance, Kara was drawn to follow in her father’s footsteps and become an agent of H.O.P.E. However, her spy life must be kept a secret. Will Kara be able to keep this secret or will everyone find out?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4825621848064000
Cover:

Hope you enjoy my story and I will read your story by tomorrow latest

1 Like

Okay thank you. Please send the screenshots through insta or pm. Then, I’ll send you the screenshots back.:blush:

1 Like

I wrote you on IG lovely!

1 Like

Hey there, thanks for the thread! I would love to do an R4R!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance.

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Episodes: 3/15 published
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

1 Like

You’re welcome. Please send me the screenshots on insta or pm. Then I’ll send you the screenshots back.:blush:

Bump!

Heyyy! :blush::heart:
Would you like to do a r4r? :blush:
My story has drama, romance, and a little bit of comedy…
Story Title: Queen B Diaries
Genre: Romance (also drama and comedy)
Description: You are awesome, kind, caring, YES! YOU are the Queen Bee, and people love you. But, will you be able to hold your position when your arch enemy will stop at nothing to take you down? And find along the way?

image 7ee5f3831cf8d18b90dfa92681a4fc408394791f_2_281x500

1 Like

Yes sure. Please send me the screenshots on insta or pm.:two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, I’d love do do a r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6393509184208896

1 Like

Yes sure. Send me the screenshots on insta or pm and I’ll start with yours then.:two_hearts:

1 Like

Alright, I’ll start yours shortly! :grin:

1 Like

Hey! Thank you so much for this thread. I just finished reading the first 3 chapters of your story and I must say that the plot is extremely unique! I really enjoyed it! I can’t wait to get back to the app and keep reading :grin:.

If you’re interested in a R4R (3x3), here are my story details!
Name: The Florist
# of Episodes: 3
Genre: Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6258686293245952
Other Details:

1 Like

Thank you! But can you please delete this message on this thread and send me the screenshots on pm or insta.
I’ll begin with your story shortly.:blush::blush::two_hearts:

1 Like