R4R for Stories with less then 200 views

@Demon_Buttercup @shewrites.episode @Fatima.s and @Episode.vel I’ve put all your stories in my shelf and will read it tomorrow :slight_smile: Good night @ all :smiley:

3 Likes

Episode 4 will be out tomorrow :wink:
I’ll read your story as soon as possible! :blush:

1 Like

Ohhh I’m looking forward for it :heart_eyes: take your time :slight_smile: and thank you :wink:

1 Like

Your welcome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thnks… goodnight

1 Like

:joy::joy: sorry that was me getting the comments mixed up i have just finished reading yours great story :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Title: The #MeMeMe Generation
Author: Lissia A.
Genre: Drama/Action
Style: Ink
Description: When heartbroken Arlene finds out about being fatally ill meanwhile her criminal lover sabotages her, she decides to take her life under control by breaking the law.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457799657684992
Instagram: @lissia.author
THE%20MEMEME%20GENERATION%20(big%20cover)

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions on the story. I’m glad that you liked the concept.

I will surely keep your suggestions in mind and make the required improvements in the upcoming chapters.

By the way I am in search for a co-writer for this story, if you are interested, please leave a message.

1 Like

R4R
R4R.jpg966x642 309 KB

My story is 200 if you, but if you want try…I’m okay also can do R4R?

What inside of my story?

1- Art scene in all episode (Comic Art style)
2- I use different directing and discover overlay things by using my drawing
3- In this story don’t have CC. But I figure out how I want put CC without against my drawings
4- Sorry my grammar, not good enough.

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Ink
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 8 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

1 Like

Your art looks like it is inspired from anime.

Yup… because I love them and easy to me to draw it.

Do you want to try read it? We can do R4R. If you free… and of course Screen shot as proof.

I would love to

We do 3/3 yea… I read now

Hi, MrsBrina, mine got 125 reads right now :revolving_hearts: Want R4R? :rose::star:

Name: Law, Order & Love

Description:
Victoria, a promising graduate, gets a job at prestigious law firm. Though she is haunted by the ghosts of her past. Will she be able to fight her ghosts and also win cases?

Chapters : 9 (ongoing)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4990083566272512

1 Like

I hope you do the same

Your can improve your story by put it animation on it. So far that I saw… :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, thanks for your suggestions. I went through the first episode of your story. I couldn’t read the subsequent chapters since I only have 6 passes. And if I exhaust them all, I won’t be able to read the chapters of any other story.

What I liked the most is the use of Anime artwork in the story. I want to know how you managed to use them in the story, as there are limitations in creating stories using the app. Did you create the story in the app or on the Desktop site? I would love to hear from you.

And yes, there are certain cases of bad English in the story, but I can excuse them.

As a proof I am uploading two SS of the episode that I went through:

Keep up the good work and waiting for more episodes.

Glad you want to know how I manage them. I’m coding using the website… It’s much easier than apps.
My drawing I use the 1- as the background and another one is the overlay. The overlay is hard to use… but it has some tricks to do it. You can DM me if you want to know more about advance overlay. If you through all episode in my story, you will find the different style that I use. You can ask me anything if you want to keep to improving your story. But, message me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like