R4R, G4G Anyone?

Hi. Is anyone up for r4r? I can also do g4g. Drop your stories below and let me know what you are up for: r4r or both (r4r + g4g). Here is my story:

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

4 Likes

I published my gaming contest entry. I’d be happy to do r4r if you want!
This story has no gems, so only reads. We can do 3x3 chapters :3

π€π«πžπš 𝐨𝐟 π„πŸπŸπžπœπ­
[π€π«πžπš 𝐨𝐟 (π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞) π„πŸπŸπžπœπ­]

After being framed, Luna was banned and lost her champion title. So when her hot rival wants her to join the team under a hidden identity, she makes a deal to find out the truth.

:space_invader: Full CC
:space_invader: F/M LI
:space_invader: Point system [determines interactions, routes and endings]
:space_invader: No gems
:space_invader: Choices matter
:space_invader: Minigames
:space_invader: Advance directing + Music & Sound
:space_invader: Multiple endings
:space_invader: Bonuses & fun facts & arts

1 Like

Hey hun! We can do 3x3. When do you want to start?

I’ll be free in an hour or so, if you have time. We can share in dms screenshot of each chapter and progress bar after completing 3 chapters if that’s okay with you.

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r with you.:relaxed:
Story name: Gaming: Megastar
Description: After losing the megastar competition for the 9th time, you decide to get some help in the form of your crush, the legendary KM star! Problem? He’s your sexy CEO boss!
Genre: Romance
Story contains~
Mini games
2 endings
M/F LI
Full character customization (MC and LI)
Can name MC
My IG: @/Starshine_episode
Story link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I love All the Wrong Places! Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal

I’m down for r4r and g4g. Message me on IG stine_stories for details and screenshots

1 Like

Name: Phelia (friendship in greek)

Genre: Thriller
Subgenres: Drama, Romance, Mystery

Story description: A dark past hanging over her, Rain enters college. Will she let her dark past consume her, or will she break through it, finding true love? The outcome is up to you.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

What to expect:
Female Main Character
Male love interest
Choices that matter
Full CC for MC & LL

Instagram: april_episode

1 Like

Hey hun! I’m sorry for the late reply. I was busy all day. I will be free in an hour. If you are free, let me know. I like the idea of sending screenshot of each chapter. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey hun! Sounds good! We can send each other a screen shot after completing 3 chapters. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Would you like to do with gems or without? How many chapters would you like to read? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Will do hun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey hun. I can’t message you on IG unless you are following me. I tried to message you but it said you have to be following me in order for me to message you :pleading_face:

Oh that’s strange! I will follow you then! What’s your IG?

1 Like

Hi! I’m a returning author and I am open to doing a R4R with anyone. If you would like to do so, just reply to this message!

Title: Dawn of Mystic
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters out: 4 (chapters are lengthy with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description: Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author: Nyah
IG: nyah.writes
Style: Limelight
Features: 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, advanced directing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

I’m interested in r4r :blush:

1 Like

Great! Do you have a link?

1 Like

Hi, thank you for this thread. :heart:

I would like to do a G4G with you.
Message me! Here is my story link

1 Like

Hey hun! Sure! How many chapters would you like to read? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No problem hun! When are you free to read? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like