R4R G4G Let’s support each other!🥰

Hi! Is anyone interested in doing R4R I can also do G4G along with shoutout on Instagram!:kissing_heart: Dm on on here or Instagram and we can discuss it​:wink::kissing_heart:
Story: Addicted to you
Author: LadyW
Instagram: @ladyw.episode
Description: A “normal” life is all Laila has known, but what happens when her family’s dark secret comes to light and the only person she feels safe with is the school’s bad boy.
Genre: Drama&romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064785618829312

5 Likes

happy to do a r4r/g4g <3
my story is called The Boy Next Door

author name: ꪀꪗꪶꪖ :honeybee:
chapters out: 3
link:

Okay!:slight_smile: how many’s gems/ chapters would you like to do?:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r if you’re still interested :blush:
I’ll put my story details below!

Witch Hunters

Genre: Fantasy (with some romance + adventure)
Description: In a world where womens’ souls are stolen in a nefarious plot to destroy the world, will supernatural siblings Simon and Esmee be able to stop death?

5 episodes out right now, with 2 love interests.

Of course!:slight_smile: so 5 episodes each?:slight_smile: send me the link to your story!:slight_smile:

we can do 3x3 and 5 gems unless you’d like to do more

Yeah sure! I can do 5 gems each chapter?:slight_smile:

we can definitely do that! i have gem choices in 2 & 3 for 5 :))

Okay!:slight_smile: I’ll start reading it now:)

1 Like

Hi, I’d be up for a r4r with g4g. Perhaps a longer one, since your story has quite a lot of episodes? :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s my story:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
Full CC, Minigames
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Saivoaimo

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Yes of course!:slight_smile:

Great! :slightly_smiling_face: My gem choices are mostly for 8 gems. How many would you like us to exchange? I could give up to 32.

same here!!

My gem choices are only 5 at the end of each chapter:)

Thanks for the thread. I’d be up for a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Dm on here or on Instagram @ladyw.episode☺️ And we can discuss it🤪

Okay, so I can give you 5x5 and you could give me 3x8? Or would you prefer 3x5 for 2x8?

I’ll do 3x8:)

1 Like

Great. I‘ll start reading today. :slightly_smiling_face: