R4R/G4G Open! Story: White Canvas 🌸

Hello! I’m Nayu :>

I recently published White Canvas, my very first Episode story! Feel free to check it out or have a read4read with me. I’ll be posting my proof of reading your story by mentioning you here in this thread with screenshots or by DMing you here on the Forums or on Instagram.

I prefer that you send proof of reading mine first before I read yours if that’s okay :>

I also want to support fellow small/new authors so drop your story here :cherry_blossom:

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: nayu.ep

Style: LL

Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hiraya’s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

If you give my story a shout-out on IG (via stories), then I’ll give yours a shout-out back via an IG story too :> you can share your feedback via fanmail too and it’s alright <333

Hope your day is amazing, stay awesome and stay safe !!

8 Likes

Hi!

Congratulations on publishing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I would love to do a R4R or G4G. 3x3 would be perfect. This is my story, I will send you screenshots in a DM.

Title: Enchanted By You
Genre Romance

Full CC for MC + Name CC & Full Cc for Love interest.
Choices that Matter and Pointsystem

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Miles is a single father who believes his chance at love dies with his wife. Tess is an eccentric optimistic who moved to England to start a new life away from the tragedy of her failed relationship. The two meet by chance and discover that sometimes even at our darkest moments fate will step in and show us the light. Or in this case, show them that love is possible even if first appears as lust…

Link: Episode Writer Portal

X Honey

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread and I’m up for a R4R

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Fantasy
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 5 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

1 Like

Thank you for reading my story ToT <333 I really appreciate it!!
Dm’ed you with the screenshots as well :DD

Sure! I’ll be sending screenshots after you if it’s alright :DDD

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Chapter one done @nayu.ep

1 Like

Thank you so much >< <333

Chapter 1 is also done <3 Kito is an interesting individual :>>

1 Like

Thank you girl and I’m reading chapter 2
I feel for the MC a lot :pleading_face::pleading_face:. And she has an amazing family and friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Chapter two is done @nayu.ep

Girl the story is lit :fire:

1 Like

Chapter 3 is done and I can’t wait for more chapters @nayu.ep

1 Like

Thank you ToT <333 Still reading ch. 2 and will be sending the screenshots after :DDD (and for ch 3 as well!!)

and thank you too <33 I wanted the MC to have a great support system <3

1 Like

I will continue when you publish new chapters. I enjoyed it :heart:

1 Like

Aww I’m glad you too!!
Here are the screenshots btw! :DD It’s admirable that Max wants to be independent and not rely on her parents’ wealth to sustain her needs.

ch2:

I love that Ana’s relationship is improving quick with Rony :’)))
ch3:

1 Like

Yes I’m loving the two and they fit each other perfectly and Max is a very determined girl and wants to know more about life without her parents interfering :heart::heart:

1 Like

I like the your MC and love interest relationship. I hope the ex doesn’t interfere :unamused::unamused::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

We’ll see mueheuhehe :DDD (but I do promise he wouldn’t be an obstacle :wink: )

1 Like

I’m waiting for more chapters and Kudos girl :heart::heart:. I enjoyed the story

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to promote my story if that’s ok!
Author: iyanuwrites
Title: Burst Into Bloom
Genre: Dark Fantasy/Romance
Description:
Charlotte “Lottie” Applevey has just been enrolled into Meruim Academy, and she’s ready to make new friends…

That’s a lie.

She’s already in the school, and she’s got a group of friends by her side, ready for the evil that’s about to plague the seemingly innocent city of Meruim.

Style : Limelight

Perks:

• There may be some choices nearer the end that may help or inhibit Lottie and her
    friends.
  • I might add a point system, I’m not too sure
  • Also, please don’t judge my horrible coding weirdness, sometimes I overthought how some scenes would play out, to be honest.
  • Planning on adding Art Scenes
  • All of my characters are LGBTQIA+, and I really love all of them to bits, apart from some of them lol

No of Episodes: 6 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming, depends on how long it takes for me to code, and if I have time to do so.

Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal

Insta Acc : @iyanu.writes

Cover:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Vanquished Love

Description: Brooke shares an exciting and romantic night with the man she has always loved. The next morning, he is gone. Five years later, he returns. What happened?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like