1 Like

Bump!

i’d love to do an r4r!

title: delicate ambivalence
author: penny m.
style: ink
genre: drama/romance
IG: writing penny
description: After Jasmine realizes that her best friend’s new fling isn’t as honest as she seems, the two stumble into a delicate ambivalence. But one misstep and it’ll all come crashing down.
link: Episode Writer Portal
cuties_72_posterThumb_TRm0r2Wr2j

1 Like

Bump!!!

I haven’t received any SS yet… kindly send if u want me to start reading yours!

Hi,
I’m interested in a R4R/G4G with you. Message me!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

Hi dear wanna do r4r and g4g?

Wanna do r4r and g4g?

1 Like

Hi could anyone please give my story a read? It’s my first story ever and I would really appreciate some support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s called Missing Skye

1 Like

We can do r4r and g4g if you want

Hi! I would love to! How many gems per episode?

1 Like

I will pm you sis

1 Like

Hi, pretty cover. I’d be interested in a read for read.

Description: After years of inhumane captivity, Shyann escapes her evil pack and enters Howl Hills territory, where a royal werewolf lineage resides… and her mate. Limited CC|LL|Choices

Howl_Hills_posterThumb_O8QOCM6wSm

Wants to get your story out there and for more people to notice? We’re here to help :smiling_face::heart_hands:
Anyone who needs story shout-out, review, R4R, edit or overlay, feel free to request from us! Our group page is @episode_.autumn on IG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🩷
We would love to help you out!

Thankyou for this thread…! :blush: :blush:
Heyy guys!! I’m so excited to share First my Episode story with you. If you’re fan of suspense, Action, and romance then you’ll definitely want to check this out. I’ve created some really complex and interesting characters, and I think you’ll enjoy following this journeys as its related to their dark and painful past. So if you are looking for something to keep you on the edge of the seat, be sure to check out my story on episode
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 3 (On going)
Love Interst:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) :wink: :wink: